Skip to main content

Topic: Interesting article on Darkfall (Read 1169 times) previous topic - next topic

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Interesting article on Darkfall
Reply #15
now that they have infiltrated ub3r to destroy dnd and both licenses are dying and about to run out of cash, av re-launches darkfall unholy wars with funhulks traderoutes enchanting and an arena

true masterminds

Lol its a good troll but it isn't them.

The bearded guy ain't same as in other picture but the long haired guy is. Everything fit. Same structure with eyes forehead ear, same exact structure mouth area. Same beard grow area. If that guy aint same in both pictures then it has to be his twin brother.

The beard guy is completely different face structure so he ain't same guy but the other one is.

Look at the colour of the eyes

In that AV pic can't see color since red eyes with flash and too blurry pic.

But after longer examination they do have different ear shape and bit different nose and chin so ye it's different guy after all 😎 but boy they look alike.
  • Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:21:52 am by MKH
Viil Taja

Reply #16
@Doggo yes, indeed and obvious.. but the thing is.. all the "i am so cool, lets troll everything"comments doesnt help the brand, the franchise or the community. In the End new gamers (theory) will read comments.. and before they start on an indie game they will shit on this community i go mainstream. It has nothing to do with permanent YES-Man sayers.. who ever has worked in a marketing departement will understand. Rule No1 at marketing, - "If you have nothing good to say, just STFU!" On these projects are connected, human-life-time and careers, their money (not yours) and their families and private-time.

best regards
(feel free to troll, shittalk. It doesnt matter)

Edit: right picture (right standing guy = spanish/ little guy was a greek student(guess trainee), Ub3rgames are fully french.

• Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:23:00 pm by Prometheus
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Long haired guys are the same fucking person. You can see he has started growing a pony tail in his younger years and never stopped. There's no convincing any normal person otherwise. Now the other guy, I don't know but he might as well be guilty by association
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #18
To me any project JUST NOW starting is irrelevant as it will take at least 4 years to be any fun to play and I'm already 29

I spent the last 6+ years waiting for a MMO worth playing only to be greatly disappointed each time (although UW was fun for about a 12 month period and Firefall was fun for a few months before the idiot in charge literally removed pvp from the game)

I'm done getting my hopes up or even paying attention to any MMO more than a year away from being good

That leaves me with Crowfall, New Dawn, Project Nova from CCP, WoW BFA, WoW Classic, and RoA

My favorite combat is still either Darkfall but they need 5k concurrent players to be worth playing so I'll probably have to settle for Crowfall or even go back to WoW Classic/ Vanilla unless Ub3rgames some how manages a population spike

Reply #19
To me any project JUST NOW starting is irrelevant as it will take at least 4 years to be any fun to play and I'm already 29

I spent the last 6+ years waiting for a MMO worth playing only to be greatly disappointed each time (although UW was fun for about a 12 month period and Firefall was fun for a few months before the idiot in charge literally removed pvp from the game)

I'm done getting my hopes up or even paying attention to any MMO more than a year away from being good

That leaves me with Crowfall, New Dawn, Project Nova from CCP, WoW BFA, WoW Classic, and RoA

My favorite combat is still either Darkfall but they need 5k concurrent players to be worth playing so I'll probably have to settle for Crowfall or even go back to WoW Classic/ Vanilla unless Ub3rgames some how manages a population spike
Go play wow noob.

Reply #20
now that they have infiltrated ub3r to destroy dnd and both licenses are dying and about to run out of cash, av re-launches darkfall unholy wars with funhulks traderoutes enchanting and an arena

true masterminds

The bearded guy ain't same as in other picture but the long haired guy is. Everything fit. Same structure with eyes forehead ear, same exact structure mouth area. Same beard grow area. If that guy aint same in both pictures then it has to be his twin brother.

The beard guy is completely different face structure so he ain't same guy but the other one is.

But after longer examination they do have different ear shape and bit different nose and chin so ye it's different guy after all 😎 but boy they look alike.

Lmao its called ageing amd getting fat.

they are the same guys.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #21

true masterminds

Lmao its called ageing amd getting fat.

they are the same guys.
This

Reply #22
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23

true masterminds

I do this Kind of shit for a living, you are correct.

Different people. You will find that people look a like. It's a thing. That's why you have to look verrrrrry closely.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
I'm glad kenman is a professional and was able to clear things up. Thanks for settling that for us man.
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #25
I'm glad kenman is a professional and was able to clear things up. Thanks for settling that for us man.

lol

WHEW

Reply #26

true masterminds

I do this Kind of shit for a living, you are correct.

Different people. You will find that people look a like. It's a thing. That's why you have to look verrrrrry closely.

Look VERY closely and you will see its the same guys.
Evidence is infront of people and they still choose to ignore it.

Dumb fucking brainwashed idiots.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
He does it for a living so if he says they're two different people then we have to believe him. Professionals in this field are so good at what they o they're never wrong about these things

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Go out and take a test for your local police department. You'll find on that test: mug shot comparisons with different profiles and angles, one looking left one looking head on with 2 different people.

It will ask you to match them correctly.

Go on, look up a study guide. They're free. Barnes & noble has them im sure as well if you're not good at googling.

And that's just for local departments. Let alone professionals in the private sectors. If i have time ill compare with measurements, but im sure you could do the same yourself.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #29
Kenman, just post the proof they aren't and we're done with this.
Although i still enjoy the conspiracy...