Skip to main content

Topic: Interesting article on Darkfall (Read 1056 times) previous topic - next topic

Interesting article on Darkfall
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Re: Interesting article on Darkfall
Reply #1
Rumors are arround that 5 devs working in Athens on something (including Claus Grovdal who is back in Athen). The words what Claus used on FB are....interesting.
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Rumors are arround that 5 devs working in Athens on something (including Claus Grovdal who is back in Athen). The words what Claus used on FB are....interesting.

you jump from dream to dream. whatever they do it will be unfinished shit
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #3
I can easy kill this rumors. It is only 1 man doing personal darkfall on Unity engine. Jercy. You can find his few video on youtube. 1 man working on own black jack and wisky

Reply #4

like 95% of all MMOs are?

Btw this article is abit missleading - he is talking about Darkfall Unholy Wars - Axilmar wasnt part of any DFO-Dev-Team.

@Unknown Mantra

on the 29th May there was a Come-Together by DFO-Developers in Oslo (Henning,Tasha, Ricki, some Greeks and English Guys too).

Quote from: Claus
Claus Grovdal Hi guys! Wow that is a lot of faces from the past in one place. Hope you had an awesome time. We have our own little four man ex-DF team going here in Greece right now, working on our big new dream game

nothing more, nothing less.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:41:11 pm by Prometheus
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
@inkarnation where's the before and after pic of the two interns we found out were Marc and David? That pic belongs in this thread
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6

Just like new dawn then
Dog

Reply #7
now that they have infiltrated ub3r to destroy dnd and both licenses are dying and about to run out of cash, av re-launches darkfall unholy wars with funhulks traderoutes enchanting and an arena

true masterminds

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #8

Yes give me claus who straight-up lied to the paying Community for years and then sold us another piece of shit unfinished game and then lied about that for years.

I hope claus gets hit by one of those massive Greek public buses. The guy has a ton of karma to pay for

Reply #9

Yes give me claus who straight-up lied to the paying Community for years and then sold us another piece of shit unfinished game and then lied about that for years.

I hope claus gets hit by one of those massive Greek public buses. The guy has a ton of karma to pay for
What a sweet person you are...
And why you consider our buses to be massive? lol
Dunnin Dainstaff - TTD

Reply #10

What a sweet person you are...
And why you consider our buses to be massive? lol

Lol.

I'm in Philadelphia it's the City of Brotherly Love. And by love we mean violence inflicted upon you. When I was in Greece they picked us up in this bus and look like it was like twice the width of a normal bus.

Edit- I hold clause and tasos the most accountable , those two had a lot of power to control the amount of deception aventurine used to trick us into thinking they were working on the game when in fact they were just stringing us along in the hopes of maybe getting a few more months payment out of us
  • Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:16:09 am by Ivar_theBoneless

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
now that they have infiltrated ub3r to destroy dnd and both licenses are dying and about to run out of cash, av re-launches darkfall unholy wars with funhulks traderoutes enchanting and an arena

true masterminds

Lol its a good troll but it isn't them.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12

Just like new dawn then

Yes
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #13

true masterminds

The bearded guy ain't same as in other picture but the long haired guy is. Everything fit. Same structure with eyes forehead ear, same exact structure mouth area. Same beard grow area. If that guy aint same in both pictures then it has to be his twin brother.

The beard guy is completely different face structure so he ain't same guy but the other one is.
Viil Taja

Reply #14

true masterminds

The bearded guy ain't same as in other picture but the long haired guy is. Everything fit. Same structure with eyes forehead ear, same exact structure mouth area. Same beard grow area. If that guy aint same in both pictures then it has to be his twin brother.

The beard guy is completely different face structure so he ain't same guy but the other one is.

Look at the colour of the eyes