Skip to main content

Topic: Yassam War started! (Read 1029 times) previous topic - next topic

Yassam War started!
Did you even think about get some good place where you can rest under hot Agon's Sun?
But you want it not so HOT, like on Ruby?

Than you are welcom to Yassam! Find you paridise under Yassam Leafes. Golden Island with alot of good spots.

You always welcome on Yassam!

Free Holdings:
Chacaracua Bay
Mehatil
Caxtla
Western Tlaloc
The Sun Stone Island

Select any and welcome!

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Yassam War started!
Reply #1
Not gonna move to that shithole from the middle. Nah.

Reply #2
No thanks.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #3
why not move to the main island and bring excitement to the game?

Reply #4
You forgot Talpec, and soon Aputan!

Reply #5
Just give us Apa and it will be okay @Unknowm Mantra

P.S. It's cute to see your attempt to get others to come help you in the coming war. You should just outright ask for help.
  • Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:17:37 pm by Juntness

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #6

Why not bring all players to smaller area, like yassam? Center is too big!

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Shit, the game must be on it's last legs if you lot are talking about consolidating the playing base!
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

Because you'll always have the roaches scatter to other parts of the world where they can farm/village capture unhindered and build up their banks to stare at.

That's exactly why I took an indefinite break. We moved to center map and we had some fun there but noticed there were people to fight on Ruby after a couple weeks. We went back for two days and had some fights the first day and they moved to Cairn by the next day.

The game is one big shitshow of whack-a-mole with the turds laughing all the way to the next remote area of the world. The game is currently fine and probably just needs the racial war fronts but it will never work unless there's a launch sized population.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

Because you'll always have the roaches scatter to other parts of the world where they can farm/village capture unhindered and build up their banks to stare at.

That's exactly why I took an indefinite break. We moved to center map and we had some fun there but noticed there were people to fight on Ruby after a couple weeks. We went back for two days and had some fights the first day and they moved to Cairn by the next day.

The game is one big shitshow of whack-a-mole with the turds laughing all the way to the next remote area of the world. The game is currently fine and probably just needs the racial war fronts but it will never work unless there's a launch sized population.

Glad this game has room for non PvP orientated playstyles. Thats the first darkfall offering that.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #10
Hm, seems enclave decided not to fight us and dropped offhour siege on Apautan. Brave kids)

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Hm, seems enclave decided not to fight us and dropped offhour siege on Apautan. Brave kids)

Outside of your siege window ?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #12
You set the time you can be sieged, you only have yourself to blame, get shit on.
dodgy bastard

Reply #13
You can siege clan outside of prime time for +6h for extra price.
So our pritime was set to 22, but siege will go live at 4 a.m Europe time, it is 5-6 morning for Russia)

Reply #14
You can siege clan outside of prime time for +6h for extra price.
So our pritime was set to 22, but siege will go live at 4 a.m Europe time, it is 5-6 morning for Russia)

HAHAHA GET REKT
dodgy bastard