dodgy bastard

Re: High Tier Gameplay
Reply #1
wow, incredible. Great job.

Reply #2
Wait.... I thought DF1 was magefall?

Guy looks Melee to me doing a 2v10.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #3

That's when melee was hard, he was just extremely good and those mages where poor, the mage skill cap was much lower then melee's back then.
dodgy bastard

Reply #4

My mind is blown, how did this one slip past the net of bullshit?!??!

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #5

My mind is blown, how did this one slip past the net of bullshit?!??!
Erm, remember this thing called Destroyer and Indestructable?
dodgy bastard

Reply #6
see how good dnd is,players want real pvp so they watch old videos

Reply #7
even music is proper in old videos,not this glamour gay music they put it nowdays

Reply #8
 "dead" df 2012 lol

Reply #9

it was balanced skillfall

Reply #10
why you still cry about magefall,if dnd have same clones with 5 leather/5heavy parts and 15 afk alts?
They also cry about "rayfest",but nobody going to play dnd with titles either lol.
Yeah ofcourse,rayfest and magefall was big problems,this is why "dead" df 2012 looks so alive now.And super no rayfest dnd looks so dead.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 07:53:03 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #11

Couldn't agree more.

Setting my toon up to AFK ray spam my buddy's account who was auto  blocking was a real pain in the ass and getting my ray autofire script just right was some work as well.

Heeeeello ignore lol.

Reply #12

Couldn't agree more.

Setting my toon up to AFK ray spam my buddy's account who was auto  blocking was a real pain in the ass and getting my ray autofire script just right was some work as well.

Heeeeello ignore lol.

Buddies do you have any buddies? Yea because that has anything to do with actual player vs player combat dipshit.

We have auto casting and spell rotation built in the game right now, we dont even have to left click per melee swing anymore it automatically does it by holding it down, which people used to use macros for, people used to macro to equip and shield and sword which is also built into the game. Even other games like world of warcraft have a macro system for custom macros build into the game since level 60.

Anything that you see as a PVP advantage or lame is fully supported into this game, so how can you actually give the previous darkfall shit when its in this version.

If you think macro skilling was bad then fair enough but at least people logged into macro and was physically killable ingame and dropped loot instead of sitting logged out with full med. So what about the previous system was bad? The grind? At least it give you something to do though. If it was up to players like you we would have like 3 buttons. Ya just fucking clueless kid on every level, stick to crafting etc. WOOF WOOF WOOF.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:03:36 pm by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #13
Melee is too easy.

The Pirate King, Blaine.