Skip to main content

Topic: WTS cottage deed (Read 304 times) previous topic - next topic

• raxx
  • [*]
WTS cottage deed
Considering selling cottage deed if price is right, i reserve right to not sell if im not happy with price
So i'l take bids in this thread.

It will start at 300k

You can PM me ingame Raxx Whitebeard or on Discord "raxx" (im in the ND channel)
  • Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:37:02 pm by raxx

Re: WTS cottage deed
Reply #1
offer 300k
Linoa Heartilly

Reply #2
Pris i NOK?

Reply #3
ill go 325k

Reply #4
I'm surprised bids are this low. Is there a shortage of gold now?  The ability to get a 10.5km bind spot in addition to a regular Stone one is incredibly valuable and may be even more so if we get a universal crafting station soon.

Reply #5
I'm surprised bids are this low. Is there a shortage of gold now?  The ability to get a 10.5km bind spot in addition to a regular Stone one is incredibly valuable and may be even more so if we get a universal crafting station soon.

Its a cottage deed even 300k is kinda high its only because I have a lot of gold im even biffing this high,

Reply #6

Its a cottage deed even 300k is kinda high its only because I have a lot of gold im even biffing this high,

i dunno, i was offered 300k at the start of the game, and just before i placed mine, only thing i think went down was keep,  but its not like money is an issue anyhow :p

Reply #7

i dunno, i was offered 300k at the start of the game, and just before i placed mine, only thing i think went down was keep,  but its not like money is an issue anyhow :p

When all the spots are open everythign is worth more as the pickings get slimmer so does the value of deeds.

Reply #8
keeps would be lower cause theres no spots sure, but there are still spots for cottage's, location is a difference and houses are better than before, apologies to the post owner, but 300k + is good and not high imo... that will be my last post :)

Reply #9
keeps would be lower cause theres no spots sure, but there are still spots for cottage's, location is a difference and houses are better than before, apologies to the post owner, but 300k + is good and not high imo... that will be my last post :)

Well no one is out bidding me and I wasnt even sure I wanted to go 325k so... :P

Reply #10
There's a keep spot in Gul Jarnath , it's free
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #11
the Cottage deed is sold already