Skip to main content

Topic: happy encounters #1 (Read 816 times) previous topic - next topic

happy encounters #1
I think this forum section could need more videos, so I give it a try with 2 of the better fights I had:

https://youtu.be/mlzTE-v2mZU
  • Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:46:28 pm by pplease

Re: happy encounters #1
Reply #1
video about nothing,no dynamism,i know its not your fault

Reply #2
Increase your FOV to 120 degrees ;)
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #3
game looks like common shit,nothing special,WoW kite lol.
When you show df to new players,they always say "wtf is this shit?" untill you showed them old amazing magic pvp,but now you cant even show them pvp.so its total shit for sure.
If i didnt knew dfo pvp and if i watched this video first time,i also would say "wtf is this shit game???"
  • Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:06:39 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #4
When you show df to new players,they always say "wtf is this shit?" untill you showed them old amazing magic pvp,but now you cant even show them pvp.so its total shit for sure.
If i didnt knew dfo pvp and if i watched this video first time,i also would say "wtf is this shit game???"

Wrong when you showed them old shit  they would agree it was a shit fest of knock up and Ray spam. If DFO was so good why do think RoA is changing and copying combat meta from DND?

Reply #5

Wrong when you showed them old shit  they would agree it was a shit fest of knock up and Ray spam. If DFO was so good why do think RoA is changing and copying combat meta from DND?

Lmao they aren't copying New Dawn combat you ignorant fool

Reply #6
do you know what are they doing differently except no titles, i didn't understood how they will make it

Reply #7
do you know what are they doing differently except no titles, i didn't understood how they will make it

It's basically the same thing, they use different words but in the end it's pretty much a copy of what new dawn has done. People are going to say it's not so they can shit on New Dawn but anybody with any common sense can compare the two can see it.

But it doesn't fix their client issues and all the other stupid shit they put in along with the fact they don't even have the coders to accomplish it. They can't even fix bugs they have now.

Edit- case and point my ping is literally 25 to the Roa servers compared to 100 to New Dawn. And I've said this a million times but  it's not even a remotely compatible playing experience. RoA leased the upatched client and they did not have the expertise to go through and fix everything that was patched when we played it from start to finish
  • Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:41:33 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #8
I used to play roa with 115 ping, was the same or better than new dawn with 200 ping
I guess roa won't be playable with 200 ping , I was suprised about that on new dawn, server are quite OP but my ping s still too high for eu servers

I prefer the original mage melee evrything for all meta than the specifications both uber and big picture now are trying to accomplish

RIP Original best combat game

Reply #9
It's strange to me that you hit so much better using acid arrow compared to the different AoEs you use :)

I don't think I ever seen a pure earth mage so that's cool, let's hope we get to see the earthquake spell in action soon.

Great vid, keep them coming :)

Reply #10
In the 2nd fight, just dunk that Tausian kid right away. You handed him that fight and you still almost won and then you handed it to him again. Really frustrating to watch.

Reply #11
In the 2nd fight, just dunk that Tausian kid right away. You handed him that fight and you still almost won and then you handed it to him again. Really frustrating to watch.
Mr Biggo isn't that easy to beat... I haven't seen him lose 1v1 ever! He wins most 1v2 as well... ;)
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #12
It's strange to me that you hit so much better using acid arrow compared to the different AoEs you use :)

I don't think I ever seen a pure earth mage so that's cool, let's hope we get to see the earthquake spell in action soon.

Great vid, keep them coming :)

Acid arrow has the twitch aim script in effect.  Also noticeable on rays and the few bits of melee, even the gank in first fight sporadically pings between similar color pixels for a second.

Same telltales features of inhuman behaviour noticed from other videos.  I remember a previous thread(I think posted by @Unknowm roughly 55-75 days ago where it's a vcp fight at a water village and the guys aim is bouncing everywhere all the time) someone in defence from same clan said it was a "dps script."  Lol?

Whatever it is, it's the most obvious one.  It's like somebody copy and pasted from another newer fps and did a few tweaks.
  • Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:22:57 pm by Mordisk

Reply #13

Acid arrow has the twitch aim script in effect.  Also noticeable on rays and the few bits of melee, even the gank in first fight sporadically pings between similar color pixels for a second.

Same telltales features of inhuman behaviour noticed from other videos.  I remember a previous thread(I think posted by @Unknowm roughly 55-75 days ago where it's a vcp fight at a water village and the guys aim is bouncing everywhere all the time) someone in defence from same clan said it was a "dps script."  Lol?

Whatever it is, it's the most obvious one.  It's like somebody copy and pasted from another newer fps and did a few tweaks.

I'm tired but you're not saying OP's video is showing "twitch aim script"? ???

Reply #14
there are no good players playing anymore

no one wants to watch this noob vs noob content

#facts
dodgy bastard