Skip to main content

Topic: Weapon Seize (Read 137 times) previous topic - next topic

Weapon Seize
Are they all the same reach?

Re: Weapon Seize
Reply #1
Seize is double normal auto attack reach.
Since weapons have different reach distances, so do weapon Seizes.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
For example, I love daggers but the seize ability is much shorter than two handers.

Reply #3
For example, I love daggers but the seize ability is much shorter than two handers.

Knives certainly do get the short end of the blade when it comes to melee powers. I really hope Ub3rgames takes a look at them along with clubs and polearms. Basically knives are too situationally good untitled, and not good enough titled, because of the way melee powers work. With Seize being the worst... probably be better if it was switched to a snare for knives.

Reply #4
Knives melee power, while having a shorter reach due to the weapon itself, have also a lower cooldown too, so they can be used more often.
Knives has always been "situational" because, due to their reach, they are harder to hit with, especially against someone that is good at keeping distance and using its range advantage.....and i think they are actually pretty balanced right now.
If you manage to keep close, their dps is just insane. It is much higher than all other weapons...so if they had better/easier to use melee power, they'd probably become overpowered.

The only thing that keep them in line is the fact they are harder to use...otherwise everyone would go daggers