Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18 (Read 1144 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18
Reply #30
Nice flop though, I really liked it ;)

Wow you came back to edit the last line and make it rude. I can't even.

Reply #31
Magefall @Nataz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrrsvG3wY4

This is the one version that you shouldn't be screaming Magefall in.
You got dunked by the best player on the server "Hayland", you played terrible also consistently jumping giving your back basically a free shot for an average player, but for hayland he could do that to you blind folded, so your video has no relevance of balance, its all to do with player skill, you are garbage, hayland is great.

you're welcome
dodgy bastard

Reply #32
You got dunked by the best player on the server "Hayland", you played terrible also consistently jumping giving your back basically a free shot for an average player, but for hayland he could do that to you blind folded, so your video has no relevance of balance, its all to do with player skill, you are garbage, hayland is great.

you're welcome

You're not good either. Any other movement would have insta-given him melee range. Video is in direct response to somebody crying about some mages in purple robes casting AoEs. Properly equipped melee/archer 6 shots those mages. 51 pt arrows to the front, 74 to the back.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
51dmg to the front isn't vs a "properly fitted" mage.

Also - begone?

Also#2 - please remind me who won last tournament?
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:52:04 pm by gosti

Reply #34

you're welcome

You're not good either. Any other movement would have insta-given him melee range. Video is in direct response to somebody crying about some mages in purple robes casting AoEs. Properly equipped melee/archer 6 shots those mages. 51 pt arrows to the front, 74 to the back.
I don't need to be good to be better then you and you are wearing a purple robe you fucking moron which is the equivilent of a melee player wearing chain, you absolute mongo, learn to gear up before you talk about balance LOL!
dodgy bastard

Reply #35
At first I thought this video was irrelevant, but then i realised that the mage, even when low on stats and jumped by one of the best players with high tier gear, could just have Launch into the water, begone away and think "bye bye Iron Ingot with hurt feelings and leather ribbons, your 3 step launch after me isnt enough".

...however instead he thought it was good mage play to kite jump a guy with a transmute.

YOU GOT JUMPED, IE the melee/archer was already in an advantageous position.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:06:43 pm by Nataz

Reply #36

Also - begone?

the front damage was 40 arrow, 25 light. back damage was 72. Any robe would be getting chewed up by that bow. AKA not magefall.

#2 A guy that jump turns just as much to create distance against melee/archers.

Reply #37

Also - begone?

the front damage was 40 arrow, 25 light. back damage was 72. Any robe would be getting chewed up by that bow. AKA not magefall.

yeah ignore what i wrote you fucking clown go back to RoA you complete moron
dodgy bastard

Reply #38
At first I thought this video was irrelevant, but then i realised that the mage, even when low on stats and jumped by one of the best players with high tier gear, could just have Launch into the water, begone away and think "bye bye Iron Ingot with hurt feelings and leather ribbons, your 3 step launch after me isnt enough".

...however instead he thought it was good mage play to kite jump a guy with a transmute.

YOU GOT JUMPED, IE the melee/archer was already in an advantageous position.

The water went no where. He can also launch and begone. The point of the video is if Pallist casting Acid Rain sets you on a tirade about "Magefall," you should factor in that a melee/archer can ~6 shot mages. But it looks like trolls are giving you an "out" by focusing on me.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:15:47 pm by dread_og

Reply #39

So show me a damage test of that bow on Adept Robes. Point is melees/archers are just fine if not played by garbo players.

Reply #40

So show me a damage test of that bow on Adept Robes. Point is melees/archers are just fine if not played by garbo players.
Plus an enchanted darksceptre with ironskin and arrow shield self buff oh yeh GSO cy@ kid
dodgy bastard

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41

Also - begone?

Well you should maybe try giant bone sets with piercing enchants. That's proper mage gear in my eyes.

#2 so it is possible to kill archers then?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think its magefall (other than toxic rain spam, not talking about 1v1s here). I think end game is pretty balanced regarding mage vs melee/archer. Your vid is just a terrible example.

Reply #42

Use AT LEAST a q3 enchanted piercing helmet in a robe if you want to be able to 1v1 decent archery/melee players.  Use arrow shield regardless of robe or bone.

But honestly, if you are not a realy damn good player or have a decent grp to back you up. Play in bone, not in a robe. Robes are only good if you dont get hit too much.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Robes are only good if you dont get hit too much.

Dre would disagree. :D

Reply #44
Ok guys I'm terrible and I'll try better next time but I actually just wanted to see @Nataz's reaction because he was triggered by OP's video which is mages in purple robes with deer sticks. I highly doubt he was aware that mages can be dismantled in a few seconds in this version and he's stuck on the same track from mid-2009 when mages were cycling r90s for full splash damage.

@Ub3rgames in this video you can see many of your design flaws. Its not even possible to disengage mages.  MAGEFALL and HARASSFALL. Also look at how positioning dosnt matter with the through walls or bypass loss of LOS AOEs

It's very few that dont find bunny jumping retarded. Displacement fine, but bounching of the ground more or less without harm is just fucking stupid.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:34:07 pm by dread_og