Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18 (Read 1318 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18
Reply #15
we ve all been noob if you stop playing you ll stay that way, play ask for advise check what people do on videos*
just think while fighing , dont show your back blablabla
no one has to tell you to stop especially not people that were noob and didn't stop and are still noob today

stupid

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
lol...
Fucking guy doesn't even know how to crouch in the damn khamset cave
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
why should i watch this boring dnd video with broken pvp,if i can enjoy old video one more time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bPwUbNZFw

Reply #18
guys you looks like a clowns in your dnd videos

Reply #19
Not MAGEFALL at all, BUNNY JUMPING META
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:11:30 am by Nataz

Reply #20
Not MAGEFALL at all

Melee is still how you .5 guys so depends on the situation.

Reply #21
@Ub3rgames in this video you can see many of your design flaws. Its not even possible to disengage mages.  MAGEFALL and HARASSFALL. Also look at how positioning dosnt matter with the through walls or bypass loss of LOS AOEs

It's very few that dont find bunny jumping retarded. Displacement fine, but bounching of the ground more or less without harm is just fucking stupid.

Also why does Come Hither directly do 60-90dmg and the selfdisplacement close to nada on first impact. How hard can it be to uniform the effect of those two?

We all remember that you during indev wanted to limit mobility and have a harsh penalty for taking a sencond jump, as with everything else lied and went the other direction.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:11:49 am by Nataz

Reply #22
Melee is still how you .5 guys so depends on the situation.

Bad players will get 0.5 with a spoon when they offload all their trump cards (utility) at first sight and not keep some for when situational needed.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:49:57 am by Nataz

Reply #23
Also why does Come Hither directly do 60-90dmg and the selfdisplacement close to nada on first impact. How hard can it be to uniform the effect of those two?
Aren't they "uniformed" already? Fall damage is just that - fall damage - applied the same way always. So if you make same jump with begone as with comehither you will get same damage. Works the other way around too - comehither not always produces falling damage. The difference is that while begonning yourself you can control/decide the distance/trajectory. Maybe speed is also the difference? I'm not sure.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 11:14:25 am by wildNothing

Reply #24
Aren't they "uniformed" already? Fall damage is just that - fall damage - applied the same way always. So if you make same jump with begone as with comehither you will get same damage. Works the other way around too - comehither not always produces falling damage. The difference is that while begonning yourself you can control/decide the distance/trajectory. Maybe speed is also the difference? I'm not sure.

Come Hither has higher velocity (speed) ie more impact damage, even for small flat "jumps" u get damage. So from a code/physics perspective they probably are uniform or aligned. Problem to reduce velocity on Come Hither is that then your more exposed while in the air. Quick fix is maybe to add a temp impact resistance, cause the problem with exploiting with it is far less than the current shitshow. You are right, they are currently uniform, but the impact is hugely different, bad wording on my part.

Reply #25
Magefall @Nataz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrrsvG3wY4

This is the one version that you shouldn't be screaming Magefall in.

Reply #26
Magefall @Nataz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrrsvG3wY4

This is the one version that you shouldn't be screaming Magefall in.

5k vs 100k fight. Wonder if he bothered to loot anything at all...
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #27

Even in high tier robes I'd still be squishy as fuck against that. In real "Magefall" that doesn't happen. All I'm saying.

Reply #28

Even in high tier robes I'd still be squishy as fuck against that. In real "Magefall" that doesn't happen. All I'm saying.

Now that I watched it again, he lost more HP jumping down to ambush you than what you did to him.
You start with low mana and almost out of stamina. But hey, at least you had full HP.
Not even trying to do an offensive or defensive displacement to stat up, just nuke, blind, debuff?, and whatever else you put up in a macro sentence when you start a duels against other low giered teamamtes.

Nice flop though, I really liked it ;)
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:28:20 pm by Eilistraee
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #29
Now that I watched it again, he lost more HP jumping down to ambush you than what you did to him.
You start with low mana and almost out of stamina. But hey, at least you had full HP.
Not even trying to do an offensive or defensive displacement to stat up, just nuke, blind, debuff?, and whatever else you put up in a macro sentence when you start a duels against other low giered teamamtes.

Nice though, I really liked it ;)

Yeah I'll have to work on my offensive and defensive displacements. Glad you liked it.