Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18 (Read 1319 times) previous topic - next topic

Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18
Long fight. Not the best action but a good show of how push and pull can draw out a fight.

https://youtu.be/F5h_KrOLKpg

Re: Garbage Men and Affiliated Mandrake Dealers vs Maidens 5-19-18
Reply #1
Those pesky dwarf magicians are a real headache to deal with

Reply #2
Looked like 9 vs 4, vid worthy.

Reply #3
Very nice fight, I own the large Villa in Xirdak, now I know I can't stand a chance as a solo player haha, anyone willing to pick me up on their group next fight!? :D

Reply #4
At some point you just have to let some guys die. It seemed like you were forced to heal the entire time. If the guys you're with are incapable of avoiding damage then they should stop pushing ahead like that. Not only did they fail to do any damage, everybody else is being forced to keep them up.

Reply #5
At some point you just have to let some guys die. It seemed like you were forced to heal the entire time. If the guys you're with are incapable of avoiding damage then they should stop pushing ahead like that. Not only did they fail to do any damage, everybody else is being forced to keep them up.
Name guys that you think should be allowed to die.
Ps. you have no heart.

Reply #6

Why stop there? Tell them to stop playing aswell and that there is no place for them here unless they have no-lifed this game since 2009. Go back to WoW? Be the very best or gtfo until we have the same 10 pros fighting eachother over and over. Your attitude is pure shit.

Reply #7
Name guys that you think should be allowed to die.
Ps. you have no heart.

Well I wasn't paying attention to names but I'll go through the video with a note pad and jot down the names. I'm thinking 3-4 guys.

Why stop there? Tell them to stop playing aswell and that there is no place for them here unless they have no-lifed this game since 2009. Go back to WoW? Be the very best or gtfo until we have the same 10 pros fighting eachother over and over. Your attitude is pure shit.

I'm not saying you have to be mean about it but you just let off the heals a bit and let the numbers get whittled down. Sometimes a 6v4 can actually go smoother than a 9v4.

But yes, name's will be named and fingers will be pointed and hopefully some Garbage Men will concur with my assessment and we'll get a little guild friction going. I'll just need to go through the 24 minutes of footage with my note pad here . . .

Reply #8
@dread_og
no one gives a shit

they are not a try hard clan and seem to be having fun

the clans name is even Garbage men you cuck
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Well at this point i do want to know the names.
This way i can guage whether i should stop playing or not...

Its not so much about the people getting named, but setting a minimum level of skill required to play this game to begin with.

Reply #10
Well at this point i do want to know the names.
This way i can guage whether i should stop playing or not...

Its not so much about the people getting named, but setting a minimum level of skill required to play this game to begin with.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Im not sure i can make it any clearer.

Im bad, i see some bad plays in the video.
He says they should just let those players die, because its better to fight without them.
If im not needed in a fight, i dont need to play.

Am i bad enough to give up on the game, or is there hope for me yet?

Reply #12
Im not sure i can make it any clearer.

Im bad, i see some bad plays in the video.
He says they should just let those players die, because its better to fight without them.
If im not needed in a fight, i dont need to play.

Am i bad enough to give up on the game, or is there hope for me yet?

Post some fight footage for me to analyze and break down. I will let you know if you meet the minimum requirements for continuing to play.

Reply #13
lol...

Reply #14
But yes, name's will be named and fingers will be pointed and hopefully some Garbage Men will concur with my assessment and we'll get a little guild friction going. I'll just need to go through the 24 minutes of footage with my note pad here . . .

Don't break your crayons.

Maybe just draw pictures of the named fingers being pointed out whatever you're talking about.