Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men with special guest Rekt Shorts vs The Horde (Read 305 times) previous topic - next topic

Garbage Men with special guest Rekt Shorts vs The Horde
Good fight guys. If you were more aggressive, we probably could have been pushed early on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj_bmaoJ5qE&feature=youtu.be

I'm trying to dig through my video clips. Hopefully I'll get up a couple more win and loss fights and a compilation video soon.

Re: Garbage Men with special guest Rekt Shorts vs The Horde
Reply #1
That Deer Stick looks painfully slow. Also no idea what The Horde's ever doing. Standing around the stone getting nuked or coming to stare at you. No idea how they're on you at 3:45 and you get away with a rend and a missed begone.

Reply #2
...No idea how they're on you at 3:45 and you get away with a rend and a missed begone.

I was just as confused

Reply #3
Nice group you guys have hear, where do you live so i can pay you a visit :)

Reply #4
DJ is terrible for the game.  As you can see from this video the Horde players don't even have the basic training. Some of the yellow mobs are harder than killing these innocent untrained players. Its pretty insulting a trader like myself giving PvP advise. All I will say is get out of that zerg clan. A leader that failed in DFO, DFUW, and now in DND has nothing else to prove.
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Reply #5
DJ is terrible for the game.  As you can see from this video the Horde players don't even have the basic training. Some of the yellow mobs are harder than killing these innocent untrained players. Its pretty insulting a trader like myself giving PvP advise. All I will say is get out of that zerg clan. A leader that failed in DFO, DFUW, and now in DND has nothing else to prove.

This has always been my complaint about DJ (through 3 games now) that he pushes to recruit new players and then doesnt teach them shit.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Good shit @murkk going ham balls deep as always
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7

Sadly in darkfall cities are still just people semi afk inactive harvesting. But it'd be great to see you at villages again Roxie.
What happened to your na time group?

Reply #8
DJ is terrible for the game.  As you can see from this video the Horde players don't even have the basic training. Some of the yellow mobs are harder than killing these innocent untrained players. Its pretty insulting a trader like myself giving PvP advise. All I will say is get out of that zerg clan. A leader that failed in DFO, DFUW, and now in DND has nothing else to prove.

This has always been my complaint about DJ (through 3 games now) that he pushes to recruit new players and then doesnt teach them shit.

You died to battlespikes.

What the fuck can you teach anyone you dumb fucking cunt.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #9
the horde is sad and dj is a cancer on this game
Dog

Reply #10

Sadly in darkfall cities are still just people semi afk inactive harvesting. But it'd be great to see you at villages again Roxie.
What happened to your na time group?
Never Had a na time group hehe only Lea was like playing at weird hours for EU but he stops ...
na time I am on my owm I guess

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

You died to battlespikes.

What the fuck can you teach anyone you dumb fucking cunt.
They weren't even heavy spikes, lmfao!!!
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)