• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Re: [Video] Quarandel Siege
Reply #1
Solid as always, nice!
Dark Zlog

Reply #2
Why you play a dead game you suck so bad at?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

Oh the irony...

Why you visit dead's game forums?

Reply #4
Everyone suck compare to the best player of any game. Your thinking is only one person should play the game. You also realise that you are PLAYING A GAME? Nothing about pleasure? It's all about being only the best ? Your life must be so sad because if you are here, on a supposed dead game, that means you suck hard in everything else. Including RL.

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
Aww, you wanna show us on the doll where Roxy touched you, Pat?
Dark Zlog

Reply #6
Everyone suck compare to the best player of any game. Your thinking is only one person should play the game. You also realise that you are PLAYING A GAME? Nothing about pleasure? It's all about being only the best ? Your life must be so sad because if you are here, on a supposed dead game, that means you suck hard in everything else. Including RL.
Enjoy the game being bad as much as you like, just don't upload videos of you being bad and expect people to be complimentary. Especially on a public forum as when you post a video for others to consume and watch your aim is to entertain them, no one is entertained with bad play, only people that will be nice about this video is a friend or clan mate, they are just being kind.

You're welcome ;)
To be on a public forum or what ever public form doesn't give you the right to insult someone. When your girl ask you if her shoes are cute I'm pretty sure you don't answer stupid cunt you suck at shopping. It's just that people are so protected behind the screen that they bypass that classy behavior he should have. Again those with such behavior are certainly unhappy IRL and just wanna trash anyone about anything for no reason.

Reply #7
pat has and will always be my number 1 love! don't interact with him, i m gonna be jalous

Reply #8
Nice fights. Respect for performing very well with such a high ping. If your lovers play with anything above 50ping they will probably be TLDRing everyone with excuses every time they die xd

I hope there are more incentives for sieges as they are much more fun than random village encounters. But pretty damn rare at this point people prefer to abandon their holdings than sieging new ones :(

Reply #9
Nice fights. Respect for performing very well with such a high ping. If your lovers play with anything above 50ping they will probably be TLDRing everyone with excuses every time they die xd

I hope there are more incentives for sieges as they are much more fun than random village encounters. But pretty damn rare at this point people prefer to abandon their holdings than sieging new ones :(

thanks and +1