Skip to main content

Topic: badass video (Read 1434 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: badass video
Reply #30
@Mycke DND died 2 weeks after launch you deluded cunt

I use to think you were just a troll but I think I finally realized you are really just an idiot, died 2 weeks in lol

The battlespike legend enters the thread with his overwhelming knowledge and player skill

That was relevant...

Reply #31

I use to think you were just a troll but I think I finally realized you are really just an idiot, died 2 weeks in lol

The battlespike legend enters the thread with his overwhelming knowledge and player skill

That was relevant...
It is. If after years of playing the game you were unable to understand the basics that would allow you to survive against someone that is not using any transfers or heals and any other weapon than battle spikes you must be brain dead. Your opinion on anything is irrelevant.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
So true. I still watch it and ask myself how?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #33
All of you, just fuck off with your DND vs RoA talks. It's boring as fuck. Only thing more boring than constant biased battles between fanboys are people like Roxanna that immediately feel the need to attack RoA if anything fun happens there.

It's just a fun video.

I prefer roa but really inactive

Reply #34
All of you, just fuck off with your DND vs RoA talks. It's boring as fuck. Only thing more boring than constant biased battles between fanboys are people like Roxanna that immediately feel the need to attack RoA if anything fun happens there.

It's just a fun video.

I prefer roa but really inactive

Not rly. Can get PVP at villages E Z. Whats your timezone?

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #35
I am gonna give it another try

Reply #36
Personally I significantly prefer DFO/ROA combat to DND. But DND has progression, so here I remain.  An arena has no interest to me, even if the combat is superior.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
So true. I still watch it and ask myself how?

Is there a video. Xan i see it

All i found:
https://youtu.be/10ak7Ii2Btg

Nice blocks. Cmon man.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #38
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #39
Obvious aimbot @ OP

Proof at 6:30
  • Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:26:41 pm by Mordisk

Reply #40
Obvious aimbot @ OP

Proof at 6:30
Proof?

Reply #41

That was relevant...
It is. If after years of playing the game you were unable to understand the basics that would allow you to survive against someone that is not using any transfers or heals and any other weapon than battle spikes you must be brain dead. Your opinion on anything is irrelevant.
Oh look another thread where deluded mycke gets owned by facts 😂
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
They weren't even large spikes
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Jesus.

Leave forumfall. You will never redeem yourself. @Mycke
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #44
Jesus.

Leave forumfall. You will never redeem yourself. @Mycke

You think some angry forum trolls bother me? lol

(especially ones that are too scared to duel me? double lol)