Skip to main content

Topic: Dag Siege! (Read 877 times) previous topic - next topic

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Dag Siege!
Reply #15
Please, don't use the word Zerg, on a server with less than 200 active players!
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #16
So now let's see.. exaggerate AMD numbers and omit that you intended to have a larger force but things didn't go as planned? Nice post. Made yourself look good.

Once we saw the Simiran joining in and the Megazerg! we called in Enclave, our fellow Alfar cousins who for some reason enjoy living in swampy, smelly, insect ridden jungle land. Sadly they were too far away!

With that said, even with them we would have been DRASTICALLY outnumbered still.

I'ts ok, @MaejohI has offered the assistance of the Tausian Dominion, to fight the good fight!

At least he consistent with the RP.

Excited to see the ultra mega zerg

Do you even know the people you are allied to?
Dark Zlog

Reply #17
So now let's see.. exaggerate AMD numbers and omit that you intended to have a larger force but things didn't go as planned? Nice post. Made yourself look good.

Once we saw the Simiran joining in and the Megazerg! we called in Enclave, our fellow Alfar cousins who for some reason enjoy living in swampy, smelly, insect ridden jungle land. Sadly they were too far away!

With that said, even with them we would have been DRASTICALLY outnumbered still.

I'ts ok, @MaejohI has offered the assistance of the Tausian Dominion, to fight the good fight!

what are you implying?

Reply #18

what are you implying?

Yes pls explain :D

Reply #19
It's bait. If he even answers, get ready for the generalized fortune teller response.

Anyone else need their fortune read?

Reply #20
It's bait. If he even answers, get ready for the generalized fortune teller response.

Anyone else need their fortune read?

Sorry i only rely on the professionals at 1-800-psychics ;)