Skip to main content

Poll

Would you like to see such kind of worm-holes in game?

• Yes
  • No
  • Crazy

Topic: Semi-fast transmission (Read 1387 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Semi-fast transmission
Reply #30
There is one big negative effect in this theory. It will take out alot of players from the "normal" continents into "open" but seperated rooms where people have to log in (load on). More people in these underground rooms, less people outside. Aren't people still crying that the world is too big and empty?

On my view ub3rgames can replace mobs with others in specific areas arround sub-continents and middle map which will create nice hotspots because its worth in total to be there, for pvE (drop-rates) and pvp.

I am totally up to increase ship speed/warhulk- and travel speed.
(i have to come to eso again, they have a beautiful system to skill your mount in travel-speed/stamina-pool (sprint)/carrier-pool).

In the old df uw system i was for a portal just between clan holdings with one main-rule. Just possible when the holding is a direct neighbour.

A dungeon-network-system where the wolfs can again smash the sheeps faster, because 90% the dungeon in its current state are death-traps with unconfortable entrance/exit layouts isnt a key in this habitat.

Also: Dont underestimate the fucking insane workload for such a system. Before they change (again) their workflow and milestones to bring half-made(half-thought) systems they need to finish their MAIN-Standalone Features which they have advertised...otherwise the customers wont step in (again).

best regards
  • Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:45:41 am by Prometheus
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #31
@Prometheus

stfu about ESO you shitter you waffle on with no clue
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Maejohl has been long gone silent, fnights pops in occasionally but is quite aswell and prometheus seems like also lost hope.

Seems like the guys really got tired of playing a roadmap

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #33
Maejohl has been long gone silent, fnights pops in occasionally but is quite aswell and prometheus seems like also lost hope.

well they are missing out. The last two patches have really made the game enjoyable again and you can pop on for an hour or so, get a shit ton done and log off. Its been really nice.

Reply #34

well they are missing out. The last two patches have really made the game enjoyable again and you can pop on for an hour or so, get a shit ton done and log off. Its been really nice.

That's why there's 50 players left

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35

Missing out on what exactly? PvE?

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #36

Missing out on what exactly? PvE?

You can grind a thick leather gear bag on a med point daily quest and be out pvp'ing in 30 mins. If I die I can spawn almost the length of the main land map back to the lowest dwarf NPC where I'm bound at.

Edit- the last week I have hit the dwarf dungeon for the 6k med quest you can complete in 15 mins, wander over to the ogre spawn for 30'ish minutes/40+ TL and then go out and pvp. I'm not on more then 2 hours depending if I log in place or die and spawn back. I wish I could had done this at launch
  • Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 03:27:03 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #37
............and prometheus seems like also lost hope.

O:) (the last sentence it the chat window) ... i did it again

in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #38
@Prometheus

::) mhm....mhm...

Reply #39
i dont see the problem, it would make the game more fun, have the travel as a channel that takes a few mins, even requires you to drop some HP maybe while you channel it so your at a disadvantage, i dont know, dont care, travelling is shit, put it in, only thing is people would camp dungeons and block the network, if it was to be used it needs to have at least 2 different travel points to try and prevent this.

@Prometheus

::) mhm....mhm...

fight him in game and no he cant start on 50%.
  • Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:42:40 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #40
some kind of teleport over large area would be nice.. dungeon portals or open world mini quest..
do "this and that" and then portals open from ruby to dwarflands etc.. they even placed (from original DFO idea) pyramid in dwarflands for teleport to ruby (there is stuff like that all around agon)..

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
Because then no one would travel on land anymore, also fast-travel.

When you can not summon a mount inside dungeon, so you can not transport alot of items via dungeon networks + dungeon have mobs that can block and kill you and if increase loot and skill gain inside dungeons, this kind of transmission will be faster but more dangerous than on land one

With these suggestions in place alright then, that's fair.

I'll change my vote if you update OP with this.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
Because then no one would travel on land anymore, also fast-travel.

When you can not summon a mount inside dungeon, so you can not transport alot of items via dungeon networks + dungeon have mobs that can block and kill you and if increase loot and skill gain inside dungeons, this kind of transmission will be faster but more dangerous than on land one

With these suggestions in place alright then, that's fair.

I'll change my vote if you update OP with this.
I also agree. It'd make a full blown utility build pretty useful for transporting high end light goods at a quick pace with super high risk
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)