Skip to main content

Topic: The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict (Read 2552 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict
Reply #30
Siege those carebears man. I wish all the sieging went on way sooner but rather than construct a defense or fight back, these guys take it to the forums to argue it out.
I know you wanna be a tough guy or are butthurt over something or whatever, maybe spending too much time with abbo and machinist have rubbed off on you who konws, but do try to not be disingenuous.
 None of us have made a thread about this or even a post, besides me attempting to explain what should be obvious to everyone, even you; Noone is gonna set their clock to 4 in the morning so they can get up and log in to play darkfall.
ofc not, anyone decent will just stay up until the siege, win it and then go to work or sleep.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Siege these carebears. Saying I'm being disingenuous is just another stupid attempt to make the people sieging feel bad. These dudes don't even use their holdings and spend 99% oftheir time under towers.

And Abbo and Machinist need to stop being bad influences on me. I clearly don't have my own personal reasons for wanting to see these clowns get taken advantage of
Random who dont play, have never left Ruby, offer his expert opinion on shit he knows nothing about. Keep on arguing with yourself and the random shit you pull out your ass.
Right, never left "Ruby" yet never once seen you or your guard zone dwellers at any of the center map vcps.

Keep avoiding the whole point of the thread more please.

Fucking guy sets his siege windows for the middle of the night so he can come on here and play the same game all the other EU clans were playing when we'd siege during inDev.

Take all these guys' holdings and leave them to rot in the alt clan. Guaranteed these dudes won't bother trying to take them back. They'd rather let every building start turning to rubble and gather the resources to rebuild before showing up to a fight
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #32
Right, never left "Ruby" yet never once seen you or your guard zone dwellers at any of the center map vcps.
There's a correlation here.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #33
zerg had their invuln window set from noon to midnight in uw, i dont see why this would surprise anyone

ps avast has a house in harjik that he lives out of, we owned aradoth, noone has ever seen any horde member at the midmap villages, but hes the one lying and he never left ruby

just do yourself a favor and kys already charax
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #34
Another non-playing expert opinion. Coming to back up his non-playing clan leaders expert opinion.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #35
another retarded 1-liner
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #36
another retarded 1-liner
Everyone are retarded in this thread. What a bunch of losers we all are seriously mais toi pas fort dire à quelqu'un d'aller se tuer...un commentaire qui représente tellement à quel point faible d'esprit tu peux être.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
another retarded 1-liner
Everyone are retarded in this thread. What a bunch of losers we all are seriously mais toi pas fort dire à quelqu'un d'aller se tuer...un commentaire qui représente tellement à quel point faible d'esprit tu peux être.
Lol, did you just get Sarge-level triggered to start raging in native language instead of english from a 3 word post?

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #38
another retarded 1-liner
Lol, did you just get Sarge-level triggered to start raging in native language instead of english from a 3 word post?
Not really. I just told him how low class his comment is about hoping the death of someone . We can all argue about the game but I just don't understand the needs everyone's having to insult everyone in this game. Eveyone NEEDS to be perfect otherwise someone will be happy to throw shit at him. You are top elite or you're moron, dumbass, retard or anything else just to belittle. In general, people acting like this are low self-esteem unhappy IRL and tries to pull people down to get themself a bit higher. Can we just play the game and have fun and put aside this crazy RL we are Living in.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
another retarded 1-liner
Not really. I just told him how low class his comment is about hoping the death of someone . We can all argue about the game but I just don't understand the needs everyone's having to insult everyone in this game. Eveyone NEEDS to be perfect otherwise someone will be happy to throw shit at him. You are top elite or you're moron, dumbass, retard or anything else just to belittle. In general, people acting like this are low self-esteem unhappy IRL and tries to pull people down to get themself a bit higher. Can we just play the game and have fun and put aside this crazy RL we are Living in.
Get your games out of the forumfall

Reply #40
Thanks for Spiderfang @ Horde.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #41
So... how did it go? Any turnout? This thread is pure df gold :)

Reply #42
A few of us chased a few epooch guys. Then we farmed some spiders.

So their window was 7pm-3am. Maybe push it up a bit to 5-1am.

Reply #43
Maybe they noshow or don't care because they were to give the hamlets away anyhow as they have another thread about it. Would be intersting to see what happens if you go for a meaningful target :)
  • Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 12:32:57 pm by Jackiebt

Reply #44
Maybe they noshow or don't care because they were to give the hamlets away anyhow as they have another thread about it. Would be intersting to see what happens if you go for a meaningful target :)

That was fake news. He caught wind that Spider Fang was going to be a target and he wanted to give it to a small clan so he could act like they didn't want it anyway and we're picking on whatever clan he gave it to. You're also going to hear about how he didn't want Andruk anyway and they want to live out of NPC cities but that's also going to be fake news.