Skip to main content

Topic: The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict (Read 2253 times) previous topic - next topic

The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict
Enclave wardecked and sieged The Horde, after weeks of asset, and we have yet to see any retaliation..or any form of it.

I had my hopes up really - I really did..that a "global" clan, boasting a 200-member roster, would put up a fight.

Word on the street is that Horde leadership ordered their members not to show up to the siege. They were intending to bore us to death, which almost worked. Good thing a handful of their unruly members showed up and gave us a small fight at the end of the siege. We admired their actions, so we revived them and had a few friendly duels.

Will tomorrow's siege have a similar turnout? I sure hope not, although I'd like my own personal Thick Leather farm.

Maybe an Andruk siege will draw you all from whatever rock you are hiding under.

Please don't disappoint, Horde.
  • Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:22:59 am by Juntness

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Re: The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict
Reply #1
I apologize Blaine but I had to kill Warthos TheDestroyer because he shot my mount.

Don't touch my mounts.

Reply #2
All I can say is that it's a stupid mechanic that you can siege someone at 4am.  Only American players or no lifers could have gone to the siege.

Reply #3
Time to drop seige on all large clan not just carebear Horde.
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Reply #4
All I can say is that it's a stupid mechanic that you can siege someone at 4am.  Only American players or no lifers could have gone to the siege.
they can't if they set their timer properly, which they didnt, they set it thinking an EU clan would try to siege them, so they'd be protected, not protected from an NA, either be sieged by NA or EU, can't protect against both.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Excellent strategy. Let you take all their holdings and then watch you forced to drop them one by one because you can't afford the med.

Better keep the holdings under alt clans and keep them all in the red.

Guaranteed you'll get the same results sieging the other set of carebears in elf lands.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
Thise Enclave guys are so leet pvpers! All that they can do is to war clan with 95% noobs in it.
Want to grow some balls and fight some real clan?
Oh wait, you're afraid you'd get your asses kicked hard.
Keep growing your ego fighting noobs.

Reply #7
Bit of a logistic convenience mostly. What clan is a real clan? All bang is good bang.

Reply #8
The wisdom of a Leader from an Imperia comes up when they know when its time to move into a war/bitch-fight and when not, almost not just because one of many province chieftains want it.

- The Art of War, Sun Tzu (Chinese military strategist) Publication date, 5th century BC
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #9
n1 haha lol.

Reply #10
Our core that stil actively plays are mainly EU. Sorry to tell you but we are not gonna attend 5 in the morning sieges. Simply isn't gonna happen. Which you already knew of course. Enjoy Spiderfang.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Thise Enclave guys are so leet pvpers! All that they can do is to war clan with 95% noobs in it.
Want to grow some balls and fight some real clan?
Oh wait, you're afraid you'd get your asses kicked hard.
Keep growing your ego fighting noobs.
I knew I could count on one of these posts. Amazing how you sarcastically call Enclave leet pvpers yet in the same sentence slam them for sieging newbs.

Reminds me of the garbage I was reading when GSC sieged Lux recently.

I don't know what's in worse shape: The "race wars pipe dream" or the current political landscape
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12
Our core that stil actively plays are mainly EU.
Then why set NA prime time?

Reply #13
Our core that stil actively plays are mainly EU.
Then why set NA prime time?
The window was set to 18:00 GMT, which I presumed meant we were siegable until midnight or a little beyond.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #14
As far as I understand it, you're siegeable from prime-time to prime-time+8h. So your window was 18h GMT (19h CET) to 02 AM GMT (3 AM CET)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club