Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 4284 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #30
Im sorry he wanted me to just show up without any terms on short notice and I smelled a rat so to keep these trolls from playing games I made this thread so everyone can see what was up, but as soon as it all became public he backs out (which supports my hunch he was up to no good).

Im still laughing that people are trying to spin this thread as me trying to dodge, that's hilarious.
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Yeah guys cut him some slack. He "smelled a rat" that's why he came up with the "lugging boxes all day" excuse.

Poor Mycke just keeps the content coming with self rekt trash.

Just reading the way he spins shit is more entertaining than playing the fucking game right now

Here is a thread where you can set up a duel with me in front of everyone, but instead you just keep blathering bull shit and trying to spin it like im dodging lol

Reply #31
Im sorry he wanted me to just show up without any terms on short notice and I smelled a rat so to keep these trolls from playing games I made this thread so everyone can see what was up, but as soon as it all became public he backs out (which supports my hunch he was up to no good).

Im still laughing that people are trying to spin this thread as me trying to dodge, that's hilarious.
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Yeah guys cut him some slack. He "smelled a rat" that's why he came up with the "lugging boxes all day" excuse.

Just reading the way he spins shit is more entertaining than playing the fucking game right now
lol, Mycke caught lying again. Guy is a mental case.

Reply #32
Too much posturing agree to a fight time and rules or shut up about how bad each other are

Reply #33
Mycke, if u smelled a rat and that's why your didn't show after agreeing, wtf?
you'd have gotten respect for walking into the lions den.

I'm thinking this whole thing ends by hugging it out the longer this goes on.

Reply #34
These fuckin prima donnas would have never lasted in DFO.  Please shut down New Dawn already.

Reply #35
Too much posturing agree to a fight time and rules or shut up about how bad each other are

Thats what im trying to do here lol

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
I offered Mycke a gearbag and that I'd rally whoever he wanted to fight to show up. All he had to do was run to Ottenhal naked.

What happens? Excuses. Anytime it comes down to actually organising a duel, there's a way for you to squirrel out of it. 'I smell a rat', 'I don't trust you', 'work is busy', 'actually after jizzing all over the forums for a week and bitching can we do another day instead'.

I wish I could say he's trolling, but alas, the DND forums smell more like B.O and depression every day.

What are you even hoping to prove at this point. No one gives a shit if you're bad a DF, they only troll you when you mouth off about other people.

BORED NOW BYE
  • Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:05:49 pm by MNO

Reply #37
Have I missed something here, has Avast responded once to this thread in a manner that implies he has any interest in this duel?

Reply #38

lol, Mycke caught lying again. Guy is a mental case.
Have I missed something here
You're are the type of guy whos life must flash between his eyes and be at the end like " well that was a lot of nothing. "
dodgy bastard

Reply #39
I accept your challenge mycke.

Reply #40
haha mycke thinks anyone gives a fuck

haha autistic kid with animeshit everywhere thinking anyone gives a shit if you are breathing or not

Wow thats harsh. Mycke and his gang of oldies remind me of lemonparty.org

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
haha mycke thinks anyone gives a fuck

haha autistic kid with animeshit everywhere thinking anyone gives a shit if you are breathing or not

Wow thats harsh. Mycke and his gang of oldies remind me of lemonparty.org
I just looked that shit up. Omg, I'm fucking crying right now of laughter. Oh shit
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs

Reply #42

Im not saying I can beat just anyone (im not even sure who you are in game :P), im just saying there are certain people on this forum that like to talk shit about me, but im pretty sure they are no better and im perfectly willing to fight them so they can prove otherwise.

Reply #43

Im not saying I can beat just anyone (im not even sure who you are in game :P), im just saying there are certain people on this forum that like to talk shit about me, but im pretty sure they are no better and im perfectly willing to fight them so they can prove otherwise.

1v1 Battle Spikes?

Reply #44

Three pages of cocking around. Can't you simlpy agree on a time and place and fight?