Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 7429 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #255
@inkarnation I think this clown is referring to the last days of inDev where he raided Ghana with 6 heads on scarabs and they started running from me, Bowjob and wiz and I was way ahead making sure they didn't keep running until you showed up and we shit on them
you mean when he left his team to die, ran and straightlined to death trying to save his dragon q4 mage bag last day of indev? Yeah i think i remember that

Oh you mean we had a good fight until you outnumbered us 2 to 1, yeah I remember that too.

I also remember kicking your ass starting at half health, which is why you will dodge dueling me just like Avast does.
Lmfao!!! The delusions are real. What's Raza Alfora's name on here? He was in the fight and won't lie. You guys even had Karma playing on a two week old character and he was your best player.

I counted a total of 6 scarabs in our city after we mopped you guys up. If it was me, Bowjob, wiz, inkarn and naked African Child, how in the fuck is it possible to outnumber you 2:1? You gonna tell me you brought three extra scarabs and that it was just you and two other people putting in work against the names I mentioned?

PS. This is also the guy who died to inkarn's shit character in a 1v1 the second to last day of inDev. Mycke has "city buffs" and died to inkarn by killing himself bunny hopping away after getting dunked by bolt spam because he moves like a fucking potato.

Quit stalling and snap a photo of the books that were sooo heavy you had to dodge

Well that cant be the fight im thinking of then, what i was talking about was you and me on a ridge at ruby with your force between me and my force and we fought until I realized I was isolated and then bhopped back to my force.

Which fight was that?

And if it was the same fight then im suffering from darkfall math because just betty wiz and child could have wiped us alone and we got so wrecked my mind is adding numbers, seems to be a thing that goes around here :p
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 03:40:39 am by Mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #256
Betty, wiz and child could've beat all six of you but child got insta killed and wiz got taken to half recalling straight to the bank which is why they waited for me and inkarn. I don't recall ever seeing you in ruby other than that night and the night I logged on to defend Ghana from Raap three months prior.

About those six scarabs though. Why six? If we outnumbered you 2:1 we would've somehow had to gather 12 heads (yeah right) during the last days of a dead inDev.

The ridge you're referring to was actually a cluster of rocks I was using while riding a mount and my force you're referring to was Bowjob and wiz. Neither three of us were trying to commit since we had inkarn on the way and already lost child.

You raided a city with six heads and started running from 3 people. Karma got into coms with us the next day and was telling us he kept screaming for you guys to engage in the 6v3 but you kept telling everyone to keep moving.

It's like anything you experience in the game, you draw up these crazy scenarios of what you think you saw or what happened. Like the video of you crouching up in a tower and Semenchik killing you in like 6 hits you said you died 3v1 even though the video clearly showed otherwise.

Snap a photo of the books my good man
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #257
Betty, wiz and child could've beat all six of you but child got insta killed and wiz got taken to half recalling straight to the bank which is why they waited for me and inkarn. I don't recall ever seeing you in ruby other than that night and the night I logged on to defend Ghana from Raap three months prior.

About those six scarabs though. Why six? If we outnumbered you 2:1 we would've somehow had to gather 12 heads (yeah right) during the last days of a dead inDev.

The ridge you're referring to was actually a cluster of rocks I was using while riding a mount and my force you're referring to was Bowjob and wiz. Neither three of us were trying to commit since we had inkarn on the way and already lost child.

You raided a city with six heads and started running from 3 people. Karma got into coms with us the next day and was telling us he kept screaming for you guys to engage in the 6v3 but you kept telling everyone to keep moving.

It's like anything you experience in the game, you draw up these crazy scenarios of what you think you saw or what happened. Like the video of you crouching up in a tower and Semenchik killing you in like 6 hits you said you died 3v1 even though the video clearly showed otherwise.

Snap a photo of the books my good man

Um you do realize im willing to admit im wrong, unlike yourself so get off your high horse lol

And you are still dodging...
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:40:49 am by Mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #258
No, you're not willing to admit you're wrong. People literally have to use your own words against you to prove you're wrong before you admit to anything. If I'm dodging then why do I have a screenshot of me sitting semi afk in Hintenfau with you clearly online in race chat?

Post a screenshot of me online since that day and you can feel free to say I'm "dodging".

Again, I don't play the game because I get more content and enjoyment on these forums than playing TravelFall. You're a cell phone game Mycke and my mini game right now is to get a photo of how many books it takes the battlespike king to dodge.

This shit's too easy man
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #259
You guys noticed this easter egg by Ub3r?

LOL

Mycke ffs post a pic of the lead filled books

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #260
These in game books seem to have provided

C O N T E N T

both in game and on the forums

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #261
Bump. This post about sums it up
Mycke, stfu already. You dodged like a bitch and now you try to make it look like you did not.
You accepted a place and a date. Then you pussied out, edited the message with some bullshit excuses. Man does not give his word just to change it later. It would be fine if you asked for different date immediately. But you agreed and then pussied out. Your word is worth shit so don't expect people to waste time on arranging anything with you when you agree on something and than change your mind.

It's ok to die to battlespikes, no one said you need to be any good at pvp. But you are a loudmouth pussy on top of it (challenging people to duel you to then bitch out when they accept). And no amount of threads created by you now will change that.

Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

Still waiting on a quick photo of these books that were soooo heavy they somehow couldn't keep you from logging into the game, they just left you in an incapacited state to not allow you to duel.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #262
Bump.

Mycke feels the need to bring up pointless shit in other threads that clearly belong here.

47 days of dodging apparently yet all we need is a photo of these heavy ass books and we got ourselves a duel

Reply #263
Bump.

Mycke feels the need to bring up pointless shit in other threads that clearly belong here.

47 days of dodging apparently yet all we need is a photo of these heavy ass books and we got ourselves a duel

Ummm I have a shop full of books, sending a picture of books is no problem, but we all know you will still dodge anyway.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #264
Send a pic of the books you bought that were too heavy and made you dodge and I'll log in right now

Reply #265

Found the books

Reply #266
He died to light battle spikes
No matter what he says he hasn't got a leg to stand on

Biggest noob ever seen in Darkfall lol
dodgy bastard

Reply #267

Found the books

I think that describes Avast, m its what 2 months now and hes still spinning and im still waiting for a fight.

Its sad you actually back his trollery...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #268
There's only ever been one time and place agreed upon and we had two conflicting responses from you as to why you were able to be online but somehow couldn't make the agreed time.

Just to jog your memory:
Im sorry he wanted me to just show up without any terms on short notice and I smelled a rat so to keep these trolls from playing games I made this thread so everyone can see what was up, but as soon as it all became public he backs out (which supports my hunch he was up to no good).

Im still laughing that people are trying to spin this thread as me trying to dodge, that's hilarious.
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

Given your past history in this similar situation with Abbo and TimothyJB, nothing about you compels me to log in after you've already dodged and wasted my time once.

Eat a battlespike

Reply #269
I think that describes Avast, m its what 2 months now and hes still spinning and im still waiting for a fight.

Its sad you actually back his trollery...

You don't get it...
What's sad is this thread is still going. I'm gonna back whatever side sets up a joke at this point.