Skip to main content

Topic: dead (Read 3035 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: dead
Reply #30
dribble

If you re-read, you will see that I quoted Nataz, not semenchik.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Fair enough charax, I guess because you didn't quote anyone specifically when you first chimed it but merely stated "these 'game iz dead' threads" so I figured you were referring to OP.

Carry on with your side arguments. I just didn't want to see the most active pvper in the game thrown under the bus because he's actually been a pretty positive person about the game
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #32
I guess Charax would feel better if the forums were dead too, cause I dont see any fanboys around anymore. Wonder why?
No it's really cute to see all those who have "discontinued playing Darkfall" being unable to let go, haunting the forums of their former love with pathologically negative threads and posts.
Battered wife syndrome?
Reason being that Darkfall is a game with unlimited potential and every dev seem to do exactly the same mistakes over and over. It's frustrating as hell to see.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #33
The most fun I've had in a videogame ever was sieging you crazy Russian bastards. I think i lost a dozen bags in 6 hours. Constant action, no shit talk, regeared fast and back to it.

Reply #34
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont leave semenchik dude!!!
At least keep in touch bro >.<
ofc bro, just waiting any good news about dnd
The most fun I've had in a videogame ever was sieging you crazy Russian bastards. I think i lost a dozen bags in 6 hours. Constant action, no shit talk, regeared fast and back to it.

if admins will do holdings usable u will see more sieges :)
Good Fights friend. The best fights were during indev
<3

Reply #35
I guess Charax would feel better if the forums were dead too, cause I dont see any fanboys around anymore. Wonder why?
No it's really cute to see all those who have "discontinued playing Darkfall" being unable to let go, haunting the forums of their former love with pathologically negative threads and posts.
Battered wife syndrome?
Reason being that Darkfall is a game with unlimited potential and every dev seem to do exactly the same mistakes over and over. It's frustrating as hell to see.
That's no reason for posting 5 times a day in multiple threads "game is ded bro" or "game is shit lol".
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #36
Before you guys go inactive let's siege andruk

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #37
only villages just for med points( 90% of server using 1 village then log out)
Basically seems to be this way, Only ever see the mandrake/dpc/simiran at like one village then no show the next ones even if they are close by or within the next hour.

Reply #38
There's been like 0 central villages live EU time for weeks though.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #39
There's been like 0 central villages live EU time for weeks though.

Cause Ub3r have no clue what they're doing

Reply #40
These "game iz ded" threads would be alot more convincing if it weren't only the same handful of clowns posting in them ad nauseum.
I have a dream, that one day hundreds of unique voices on this flourishing game's forums could all share in the fun that is posting "game iz ded" threads. Unfortunately we'll have to deal with low-pop "game iz ded" threads from the same handful of leftovers... sad days my friends, sad days...

Reply #41
I think people should stop complaining about what Ub3rgames did or didn't do.
Everyone had/has a chance to give their feedback on everything and the developers have both listened and done many things mentioned by the community. Do you really think, though, that you have all the missing answers on 'how to make Darkfall great again'? Nobody does, although I think Darkfall IS great again. The population might be lower, but the devs just need to save their money and keep working on the game. At least their lives are not as stressful anymore. And the fans need to understand that A) players burn out B) there are many other interesting games out there that Darkfall has to compete with.

Do you still play?

Reply #42
so who's bank can I come pick up? also wtb mage character
Mr. Wam Wam

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Hit up Wiz
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #44
Hit up Wiz
cant pm u on discord
Mr. Wam Wam