Skip to main content

Topic: dead (Read 3089 times) previous topic - next topic

dead
server dead, only relaunch after roadmap can save this server, RIP
scaling killed economy(all guys have full bank)
no sieges ( useless holdings) no seatowers... only villages just for med points( 90% of server using 1 village then log out)
no pve content ( just farm with alts)
pvp so funny.... but not perfect.
RIP
cya after roadmap, need soft wipe for all items and relaunch

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: dead
Reply #1
Good Fights friend. The best fights were during indev
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont leave semenchik dude!!!
At least keep in touch bro >.<

Reply #3
Sorry I think I literally took my cock out and dropped it on this game, people are quitting.

Reply #4
server dead, only relaunch after roadmap can save this server, RIP
scaling killed economy(all guys have full bank)
no sieges ( useless holdings) no seatowers... only villages just for med points( 90% of server using 1 village then log out)
no pve content ( just farm with alts)
pvp so funny.... but not perfect.
RIP
cya after roadmap, need soft wipe for all items and relaunch
Agree, good points.

scaling (mats), villages (gold) and city nodes (resources) killed the economy. All ub3rgames additions.
Combination of armor traits and titles killed the combat. Also ub3rgames additions.
"Loot apocalypse" killed pve and pvp. Another ub3rgames addition.
Rushed launch showed ub3rgames' "professionalism".

I have mixed feelings about this whole situation - it's a shame darkfall died that fast, but those arrogant devs got what they deserved. Ub3r thinks they are smarter than others. Yet results speak for themselves. Worst result ever achieved by any of darkfall development studios. They made Aventurine look good.
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 09:35:06 am by wildNothing

Reply #5
Funny though, every "doomsayer" calls RoA dead aswell, while RoA is the whole opposite of DND. So it should be flourishing, isn't it? Anybody care to explain what killed RoA then?

Reply #6
Funny though, every "doomsayer" calls RoA dead aswell, while RoA is the whole opposite of DND. So it should be flourishing, isn't it? Anybody care to explain what killed RoA then?
Ask what killed RoA on RoA forum. I don't play RoA, don't read their forum (I only visit video section of their forum). I don't even know if RoA is dead or not. Nor I care.

But your logic, or rather lack of it, is disturbing.
No one blames DND fall on the direction devs wanted to go. Hundreds players were here because of the direction/vision shift. Implementation was the problem. They did it sloppy and with no thought. They massively overdid it in some areas, half finished in others. They lack darkfall player experience and/or imagination to see how changes in one area will influence the other. Or what is needed on a side of a change to make it complete addition, to make it coherent and player friendly. Band-aids on top of band-aids followed with same lack of understanding on their side. Ub3r failed as game developers.
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:29:56 am by wildNothing

Reply #7
- Can't answer a question.
- Instead posts the same irrelevant drivel, she has posted a hundret times already.
- Blames lack of logic.
- Logic.

Reply #8
- Can't answer a question.
- Instead posts the same irrelevant drivel, she has posted a hundret times already.
- Blames lack of logic.
- Logic.
Mate, stop being so defensive. You immediate attack makes you look weak and vulnerable. I explained why I think your question makes no sense / lacks logic.

It's not about RoA vision vs DND vision. We can't blame the vision or compare it when almost everything is badly implemented / destroys more than it adds.
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:33:15 am by wildNothing

Reply #9
Maybe it's in the plan of Ub3r.
Those with a tremendous amount of time to play will fastly been bored and quit. Leaving the server to the casuals :)

Joke aside, I agree with a complete wipeout of all the banks when the roadmap is finished.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
We dont get charged for obvious reasons. Playing less while more of the roadmap is added is the way to go,
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #11
We dont get charged for obvious reasons. Playing less while more of the roadmap is added is the way to go,
Yeah? If it's so obvious to you could you please explain to me why even launch the game in such a bad state that you do not even charge monthly for it any more? The only thing they accomplished with rushed launch - they lost hundreds of potential players. And their good name.

Money grab (from players that bought the game lured with mmorpg launch), right?
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:51:49 am by wildNothing

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Yeah? If it's so obvious to you could you please explain to me why even launch the game in such a bad state that you do not even charge monthly for it any more? The only thing they accomplished with rushed launch - they lost hundreds of potential players. And their good name.

I guess a different definition of the absolute minimum to launch the game feature wise.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #13

I guess a different definition of the absolute minimum to launch the game feature wise.
And this minimum is that bad that you do not even charge for it? Your own words. "They do not charge us for a reason". So in your opinion they decided the game is in a state that it would be not fair to charge customers for it yet at the same time in your opinion such state could be perceived as launch ready? It makes zero sense. Yet you still say it. Why?
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 11:01:06 am by wildNothing

Reply #14
You immediate attack makes you look weak and vulnerable.
- Attacks others.
- Burns her fingers.
- Complains about being attacked.
= Female logic.

I explained why I think your question makes no sense / lacks logic.
- Nobody cares what you think.
- You couldn't answer the question, instead you tried to look smart and recommended to go to the (strictly moderated) RoA forums and ask the fanboys why their game is dead. Disturbing lack of logic.
-  Then you posted some drivel about DND and Ub3r, while responding to a RoA related question.
= Retard mentality.

Edit:
As a sidenote, it was a more rhetorical question anyway.
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 11:14:31 am by HarvestR