Skip to main content

Topic: Players leaving, UberGames calls being red "ironman mode" (Read 3074 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Players leaving, UberGames calls being red "ironman mode"
Reply #30
I dont get your whining. EVERYONE knew it was coming. I doubt there is anyone playing who has no clue about upcoming race wars... And if you decided to go full red, that was your choice... deal with it.

Again another player I have never heard of rambling crap followed by *insert racewars*.

Some people are playing in the here and now on a game that was apparently launch worthy dealing with the shit show and the fallout from a ever evolving turd with no player base.
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 12:25:23 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #31
I dont get your whining. EVERYONE knew it was coming. I doubt there is anyone playing who has no clue about upcoming race wars... And if you decided to go full red, that was your choice... deal with it.

Again another player I have never heard of rambling crap followed by *insert racewars*.

Some people are playing in the here and now on a game that apparently was launch worthy dealing with the shit show.

lol, who is not playing here hehe

Reply #32

Some people are playing in the here and now on a game that apparently was launch worthy dealing with the shit show.

lol, who is not playing here hehe

Explain? Then put forward a logical argument and cut back on the ND fanboy dribbling or *insert racewars*

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
Why would all the reds leave? They're all on maxed character, have their own houses, rule the chaos cities and can give a fuck about holdings.

Even those that have little hamlets could give a shit about being sieged by some RPers. They'd in fact welcome it. If you have all the red clans minus a couple already banding together to "shove fights down the RPers throats" you'll have even more grouping up together and welcoming war decs from the RPers.

Guaranteed the first war dec dropped by an all blue clan on an arac clan will end in the all blue clan losing more gearbags and the aracs thanking them for saving them the gold to not have to do it themselves.

The new arac changes will have a reverse effect to what the OP is describing. People think that the fights going on amongst the aracs right now must have some sort of animosity but they're just doing it to pass the time. They all respect each other and keep daily contact among one another. The latest siege video is evidence of what will happen in any of these future fights. They will just be happening on a larger scale because more reds will keep coming out of inactivity with the more "justice" these inactive blues try to start.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #34
Why would all the reds leave? They're all on maxed character, have their own houses, rule the chaos cities and can give a fuck about holdings.

Even those that have little hamlets could give a shit about being sieged by some RPers. They'd in fact welcome it. If you have all the red clans minus a couple already banding together to "shove fights down the RPers throats" you'll have even more grouping up together and welcoming war decs from the RPers.

Guaranteed the first war dec dropped by an all blue clan on an arac clan will end in the all blue clan losing more gearbags and the aracs thanking them for saving them the gold to not have to do it themselves.

The new arac changes will have a reverse effect to what the OP is describing. People think that the fights going on amongst the aracs right now must have some sort of animosity but they're just doing it to pass the time. They all respect each other and keep daily contact among one another. The latest siege video is evidence of what will happen in any of these future fights. They will just be happening on a larger scale because more reds will keep coming out of inactivity with the more "justice" these inactive blues try to start.

Remember that guy you beat at that village yesterday? Okay, well, try fighting that guy again with temp. stat loss all because you went afk at your city to grab a mothaflippin mountain dew -- yea this is going to sit well !   RoA is implementing the same changes or near the same changes  but are in fact actually listening to their players, so why play new dawn if you can get the same with more players @ roa? there was a 50+ man siege on roa a few days ago. More players are coming back, just like how all the remaining NA players on this game have already left--- Me, Super Saiyan for example.  You see ubergames left this thread after I called them out for their BS.  True game development team right here.  Nobody wants to play a game that has no communication from a 2 man development company
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 01:00:37 am by FireChilled

Reply #35

Remember that guy you beat at that village yesterday? Okay, well, try fighting that guy again with temp. stat loss all because you went afk at your city to grab a mothaflippin mountain dew-- yea this is going to sit well !   RoA is implementing the same changes or near the same changes  but are in fact actually listening to their players, so why play new dawn if you can get the same with more players @ roa? there was a 50+ man siege a few days ago. You see ubergames left this thread after I called them out for their BS.  True game development team right here.

I can confirm BK drinks alot of that dew stuff he's always drinking it and burping, it's like a episode of rick and morty on comms.

Reply #36
If it REALLY bothered you being red. You would stop killing now and start the praying process, heck you would have even been doing that as of a couple weeks ago since they mentioned the changes were impending soon.

The only people whining are as Ubergames states, those that wanted all the gains and not take the consequences afterwards.

I thoroughly enjoy the tough shit response with the above in mind. Personally I've managed to stay in the blue since launch, it's not difficult if you try...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Bro, you're forgetting this is AltFall. I'll just log in and play my alt while I wait out stat on my other character. Did the same garbage in UO.

Also, if I had to gamble on a few of the current aracs fighting in 20% stat loss against a few or more of the average blue RPers, I'll go ahead and put my money on the reds.

I understand your concerns but I don't think they'll stand up to the current population and it's politics amongst the current pool of pvp oriented players.

I also don't plan on jumping back on my legendary RoA account unless they turn that shit into a pubg already
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #38
If it REALLY bothered you being red. You would stop killing now and start the praying process, heck you would have even been doing that as of a couple weeks ago since they mentioned the changes were impending soon.

The only people whining are as Ubergames states, those that wanted all the gains and not take the consequences afterwards.

I thoroughly enjoy the tough shit response with the above in mind. Personally I've managed to stay in the blue since launch, it's not difficult if you try...

I haven't pvp'd enough if anything but of boredom and game negatives and I have been in alot of situations where it was pretty much do or die or even worse be bored shitless and have no fun. I was originally put red for defending a resource node within a city, killing and ganking the leech with in the city and the gm wouldn't do anything. So yeah. *claps*

Reply #39
All we want, is the option to revert back to being 0 alignment for the cost of some gold, a one time option, and give us the option to race change on the same day so we can get our clans in order -- and not have to deal with ubergames saying "tough luck" and being useless.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

I haven't pvp'd enough if anything but of boredom and game negatives and I have been in alot of situations where it was pretty much do or die or even worse be bored shitless and have no fun. I was originally put red for defending a resource node within a city, killing and ganking the leech with in the city and the gm wouldn't do anything. So yeah. *claps*

You were defending against someone in your holding at got alidment hits ? Thats bullshit because everyone goes grey in your holding if not clan/ally
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #41
Bro, you're forgetting this is AltFall. I'll just log in and play my alt while I wait out stat on my other character. Did the same garbage in UO.

Also, if I had to gamble on a few of the current aracs fighting in 20% stat loss against a few or more of the average blue RPers, I'll go ahead and put my money on the reds.

I understand your concerns but I don't think they'll stand up to the current population and it's politics amongst the current pool of pvp oriented players.

I also don't plan on jumping back on my legendary RoA account unless they turn that shit into a pubg already

I could link you screenshots, videos, of some of the altfalling i've done, and everyone would just quit the game at that point. Level 32 krakens with 2 people for example, like I don't need to fuck around with this game anymore, if devs dont want to listen, i'm out

Reply #42

That's a shitty situation I agree, but hopefully they fix that bug in the next patch. It's something to do with Rogue's still being classes as "blue" when killed. A mate of mine looted another player inside an NPC town, and also didn't even take an alignment hit or even go rogue.

It's clear some bugs have surfaced. But those bugs don't send you to -100 alignment. They are easily reversible on your part, albeit it annoying if in a situation like you described.

Reply #43

You were defending against someone in your holding at got alidment hits ? Thats bullshit because everyone goes grey in your holding if not clan/ally

Unless the guard policy was set to allow anyone, but still not the games fault.

Reply #44

Many reds will complain as they want easy mode without consequences as they want the game to be a cheezy glorified FPS.  Even with these changes, many will still have their blue alts for now to largely get around the economic consequences of being a race traitor, and some clans indeed have enough crafters and material supply chain to prosper independent of NPC market system.  This change however will crimp fellow blue and faction enemy ARAC members who economically have been feeding the clan bank and thus the red players, and all these soon to be perma grey characters are doomed to be turned red in time.

Many blues in ARACs will end up taking the path of least resistance and joining faction clans, especially as more penalties and incentives kick in in the coming weeks and months.