Skip to main content

Topic: Looking for a battle buddy (Read 220 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for a battle buddy
Not quite a clan recruitment (Though you are more than welcome to join my clan if you'd like). I'm looking for a like-minded individual that plays around the same time frame as me.  I'm a very hardcore PvE farmer and when I am focused on farming something specific that's the main focus until it's finished.  I also enjoy small / midscale PvP and own a Villa in Aldenfau(I normally get zerged outta it so I don't get to partake much)

I work 3rd shift EST 11pm-7am.  I am normally able to play after 7am for 4-5 hours, or after 3pm for 5-6 hours.  I am a father of 3 so every other weekend I'm spending time with them, but on the weekends I don't have them I'm pretty much online 24/7 ready to bang/grind.

I'm more than willing to work around a battle buddies schedule.  If you aren't a high leveled character but you don't mind putting in the hours to grind up a character, I have no problem babysitting you until your character develops. I'm looking mostly for a strong mentality, not a strong character.

PM me in game Lulu Nightstalker or on the forums.

Thanks!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Looking for a battle buddy
Reply #1
I feel with local banking and kind of low population, posts like these can go a long way. If everyone was able to figure out schedules and what areas of Agon others live in, and who crafts things in those area, it'd make the game not as tedious so people will want to log in
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Re: Looking for a battle buddy
Reply #2
im sure we can become friends, pm me ingame @ INKARNATIONTHEELF INKARNATIONTHEELF
dedicated pveer and trader here
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state