Skip to main content

Topic: ARAC / many reds clans - what are your plans now? (Read 2032 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ARAC / many reds clans - what are your plans now?
Reply #60
Some Shakespearian language in here from these English bums.

Fucking ignorant racist.
Eloquent.

Dweeb.

Sorry I don't know what that is. Not up to date on chav slang.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #61

Fucking ignorant racist.
Eloquent.

Dweeb.

I'd suggest that we PvP against you or I'd troll abbo to kill you but it's quite hard to attack the NPC city.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #62

Fucking ignorant racist.
Eloquent.

Dweeb.

I'd suggest that we PvP against you or I'd troll abbo to kill you but it's quite hard to attack the NPC city.
But Abbo couldn't even kill @Mycke , what kind of a threat is that..
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #63
Are you implying you could kill Mycke? I'll pay 100k gold to each of you if you make that duel happen. Best of 3
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #64
Are you implying you could kill Mycke? I'll pay 100k gold to each of you if you make that duel happen. Best of 3
Noone invited you to this conversation. Be quiet when when grown ups talk.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #65
Sending Big Abbo out to kill anyone, is that the plot of a new Rowan Atkinson movie?
Dark Zlog

Reply #66
Well, Charax would smoke Mycke. No doubt about that. And you too probably.

Reply #67
Well, Charax would smoke Mycke. No doubt about that. And you too probably.

Im not sure about smoke but im pretty sure hes better than me, but not so much i wouldnt have a fighting chance, though i would expect to lose I wouldnt be surprised if I won one.

Reply #68

But Abbo couldn't even kill @Mycke , what kind of a threat is that..

From the guy who got 2v20d by Haylando and King Wae under NPC guard towers. So fucking funny to watch.

PS im quitting the game so will duel you for my bank and 1mil gold, you can just put up the 1mil gold, what you say?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #69
Sending Big Abbo out to kill anyone, is that the plot of a new Rowan Atkinson movie?

Sorry I didn't poop sock the game as a meele archer and have a pocket healer who buffs me 24/7 like you.

So glad I had better things to do with my life LOL
Fucking sad cunt.

PS nice to see you won the tournament, oh wait just another faggot with a big mouth.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #70
I am tired of the so called PVP Clans whining on long rides when their main City is on one of the sub continents.

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #71

Sorry I didn't poop sock the game as a meele archer and have a pocket healer who buffs me 24/7 like you.

So glad I had better things to do with my life LOL
Fucking sad cunt.

PS nice to see you won the tournament, oh wait just another faggot with a big mouth.

If you ask nicely I'll notify my 3 healers they can now occasionally throw an aoe your way if I'm >85% health.
Dark Zlog

Reply #72
If you ask nicely I'll notify my 3 healers they can now occasionally throw an aoe your way if I'm >85% health.

thanks!

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #73

thanks!

Gotta ask nicely first.
Dark Zlog

Reply #74

thanks!

Gotta ask nicely first.

Pwetty pwwease!