Skip to main content

Topic: Shout out to the bangers yesterday (Read 490 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Shout out to the bangers yesterday
Saw some clips of yesterday's fighting but holy shit it was 3 hours of straight bang. Thanks to
Epoch
Mandrake
Rats
Perkele
DPC
Enclave
Simiran
Girl Scout
My SKD crew and anyone else I left out.

Gfs and I'm happy to be playing with all of you.

Would love to see more clips if anyone has footage
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Re: Shout out to the bangers yesterday
Reply #1
Some clan names missing from this list
EPOCH

Reply #2
Nice.  Was that a siege?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Nice.  Was that a siege?
No man, that's what was odd. It was straight up open world pvp happening in a concentrated area due to the ryandel and Harjik timers being so close together. I don't think Harjik was capped until 2 hours after it went live and it was capped by some random that was by himself while the rest of the fighting was happening by aldenfau
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
no zerg teams this time? damn wish I was there
Mr. Wam Wam

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
no zerg teams this time? damn wish I was there
Nope, we probably had the most heads but we scattered around taking a bunch of small engagements winning some and losing some.

Reply #6
Forums still feel dead though in terms of politics, maybe should be more of an incentive for active ingame players to post here to give a better representation of the games activity to an outsider who knows nothing about the game.

I know me personally when checking out other MMOs before I buy or play them I'll check forum and if it's dead or not very vibrant I will usually skip.
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
We need sarge to come liven things up

Reply #8
Agreed, this was an awesome pvp session.  I'm not sure which crew it was (I think GSC) that was asking us to team up with them because SKD severely outnumbered everyone, but there was just too much chaos to coordinate anything so we just went full PvP mode and wrecked kids for a couple hours. 

A lot of fun to be had all around I think. Nowhere close to dead :)

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Agreed, this was an awesome pvp session.  I'm not sure which crew it was (I think GSC) that was asking us to team up with them because SKD severely outnumbered everyone, but there was just too much chaos to coordinate anything so we just went full PvP mode and wrecked kids for a couple hours. 

We had 10, rats had more but they ran as soon as we went into the village.

Enclave were like 3 maybe 4 (Can't remember if it was just saiyan, lulu and hermione), GSC were 4 maybe 5, and then like 2 Epoch begonebunnies. Not sure where Simiran disappeared to after the first village fight.

Always best to group up with whoever for the best fight. Wish people would do it more often instead of doing these little 3v3's around villages while 10-15 rats sit on point. It was good fun though when we finally moved away from the epoch homestead headfuck.
  • Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:43:11 pm by MNO

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

We had 10, rats had more but they ran as soon as we went into the village.

Enclave were like 3 maybe 4 (Can't remember if it was just saiyan, lulu and hermione), GSC were 4 maybe 5, and then like 2 Epoch begonebunnies. Not sure where Simiran disappeared to after the first village fight.

Always best to group up with whoever for the best fight. Wish people would do it more often instead of doing these little 3v3's around villages while 10-15 rats sit on point.
Yeah, was a shame rats and simi left the party early. I think DPC left early too but it could've been getting late by that time