Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes (Read 1872 times) previous topic - next topic

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes
Reply #90
To allow spectators that noone knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble. This fuck up is on tournament organization. Shame participants had to suffer because of tournament organizer's incompetency.

But hard not to notice that this organizer's incompetency that made outcome even more meaningless is the best theme for Darkfall New Dawn "tournament". Perfect fit.

Wow just wow...

I don't know what has happened to you m8, but your way of seeing all ways worse in things and being negative on everything can't be good for yourself neither.

One incident during whole tournament and not much down time between fights. Combat was really fun to watch and showed variety of play styles. For me was most enjoyable tournament I've watched in any of the  DF literation. And as a viewer seemed organized very well. Don't know how participants felt.

Sad that Semencheck got that Pats  incident ruining one fight that could have gone his way but doubt he would have won that series anyway so wouldn't say ruined whole tournament.

And in most DF tournaments there has been many interferings during the fights so I'm not sure how you can say something like that about this tournament.

Wall of text indicates that you actually have not much to say on the topic. A simple question:
Do you agree that "To allow spectators that no one knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble"? Or do you disagree?

Didn't try to answer that question didn't even understand you were asking for it. Just wanted to show the tournament from other perspective. Most df tournaments have had multiple interferencies during fights and they are still been considered well organized so I find it bit harsh what you wrote because of one incident during whole tournament and all fights started with very little down time and extra delays.

But to answer your question. I couldn't say for sure which option would be better. If you only consider fighters then yes it probably would be better with no spectators. But if you look the whole event in general then it probably would do more good to have spectators also access to fighting sight. Gives more people a chance to be part of it and it looks even better on steam with audience watching the fights on the field. So can't really say which is better - I suppose asking from participants how they wanna do it could be the most right way to go.
Viil Taja

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #91
Btw there was about 150 ppl watching those 2 streams. Quite nice tbh.
Its really not though gosti... the games been out for 2 months that's appalling.

I meant for current state of the game.

Reply #92
To allow spectators that noone knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble. This fuck up is on tournament organization. Shame participants had to suffer because of tournament organizer's incompetency.

But hard not to notice that this organizer's incompetency that made outcome even more meaningless is the best theme for Darkfall New Dawn "tournament". Perfect fit.

Wow just wow...

I don't know what has happened to you m8, but your way of seeing all ways worse in things and being negative on everything can't be good for yourself neither.

One incident during whole tournament and not much down time between fights. Combat was really fun to watch and showed variety of play styles. For me was most enjoyable tournament I've watched in any of the  DF literation. And as a viewer seemed organized very well. Don't know how participants felt.

Sad that Semencheck got that Pats  incident ruining one fight that could have gone his way but doubt he would have won that series anyway so wouldn't say ruined whole tournament.

And in most DF tournaments there has been many interferings during the fights so I'm not sure how you can say something like that about this tournament.

Wall of text indicates that you actually have not much to say on the topic. A simple question:
Do you agree that "To allow spectators that no one knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble"? Or do you disagree?

Didn't try to answer that question didn't even understand you were asking for it. Just wanted to show the tournament from other perspective. Most df tournaments have had multiple interferencies during fights and they are still been considered well organized so I find it bit harsh what you wrote because of one incident during whole tournament and all fights started with very little down time and extra delays.

But to answer your question. I couldn't say for sure which option would be better. If you only consider fighters then yes it probably would be better with no spectators. But if you look the whole event in general then it probably would do more good to have spectators also access to fighting sight. Gives more people a chance to be part of it and it looks even better on steam with audience watching the fights on the field. So can't really say which is better - I suppose asking from participants how they wanna do it could be the most right way to go.
U mad?
dodgy bastard

Reply #93
who the fuck is wildnothing? I see him in every single thread with his butbuddy supremebeing. How are people so buthurt but still reply to every single thread.. why would you even want to do that.. blows my mind
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #94
who the fuck is wildnothing? I see him in every single thread with his butbuddy supremebeing. How are people so buthurt but still reply to every single thread.. why would you even want to do that.. blows my mind

Hes Flush Thetoilet and Little Evil

...and Biggestretard Ontheforum

Reply #95

Hes Flush Thetoilet and Little Evil

...and Biggestretard Ontheforum

Flush theToilet, best name ever, you jelly?

Mycke Soulslayer.. omfg.
  • Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:45:29 pm by wildNothing

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #96

Wow just wow...

U mad?
🤗
Viil Taja

Reply #97

If you can't find your answer in his post, you might be special needs.
just like flat terrain with no obstacles
"you must be some kind of criminal" to be this stupid. You probably didn't even watch a single second of the tournament since you didn't notice the strongboxes who, might I add, are buggy AF to fight around.
We all need to do ourselfs and everyone around us a favor by just completely ignore just little leather helmet wearing retard.

cheers!

Reply #98
"you must be some kind of criminal" to be this stupid. You probably didn't even watch a single second of the tournament since you didn't notice the strongboxes who, might I add, are buggy AF to fight around.
We all need to do ourselfs and everyone around us a favor by just completely ignore just little leather helmet wearing retard.

cheers!
Here we go, insults are a must I guess. The ultimate sign of failure.

Just to let you know, strongbox is not an obstacle that allows melee pusher to hide from any magic damage.  Both AoE and nukes will hurt people hiding behind a strongbox no matter the positioning of opponents.  It is enough though for a mage to hide from arrows.
You say strongboxes are buggy - well, this benefits mages even more, as melee pushers can't "hug the tree" as they say to reset.

So yes, flat surface with a strongbox on it is a tailored space for mages.
There, arguments you can try to attack, instead of attacking me. If you are intellectually capable of discussing something and not just throwing insults of course.
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:12:15 am by wildNothing

Reply #99

cheers!
Here we go, insults are a must I guess. The ultimate sign of failure.

Just to let you know, strongbox is not an obstacle that allows melee pusher to hide from any magic damage.  Both AoE and nukes will hurt people hiding behind a strongbox no matter the positioning of opponents.  It is enough though for a mage to hide from arrows.
You say strongboxes are buggy - well, this benefits mages even more, as melee pushers can't "hug the tree" as they say to reset.

So yes, flat surface with a strongbox on it is a tailored space for mages.
There, arguments you can try to attack, instead of attacking me. If you are intellectually capable of discussing something and not just throwing insults of course.
REEEEEEE! the retard has spoken!
Hence forth he shal be known as.... The Hero who wore a leather helmet!

On a more serious note. If you noticed the fight with me and Xteam in the losers bracket, he was more than able to reset the fight behind a strongbox. The only reason I was able to wear him down was because I got more and more careless.

You try to sound superior in this argument with fancy words and sentences (probably google translate anyway) but at the end of the day you are STILL the same negative nancy who prowl these forums in a pathetic atempt to create a ruse and make people argue with you, I have dueled you loads of times in InDev and your playstyles fits with your personality here. A spineless coward who will run and hide for as long as he can (even tho you played a mage).

Good luck with your future endeavours. You sorely need it.

Reply #100
REEEEEEE! the retard has spoken!
Hence forth he shal be known as.... The Hero who wore a leather helmet!

On a more serious note. If you noticed the fight with me and Xteam in the losers bracket, he was more than able to reset the fight behind a strongbox. The only reason I was able to wear him down was because I got more and more careless.

You try to sound superior in this argument with fancy words and sentences (probably google translate anyway) but at the end of the day you are STILL the same negative nancy who prowl these forums in a pathetic atempt to create a ruse and make people argue with you, I have dueled you loads of times in InDev and your playstyles fits with your personality here. A spineless coward who will run and hide for as long as he can (even tho you played a mage).

Good luck with your future endeavours. You sorely need it.
Wow, easy there. You sound like a very frustrated individual. Also I have not noticed your fights in losers bracket.
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:13:12 am by wildNothing

Reply #101
Thread is going on a lock.

Next tournament will be 2 vs 2, same bracket set up, different location ( near centre of agon) and a better tournament area. Check forums in the coming week. 1 vs 1 tournament will continue on Niffleheim, plans including multiple tournament area's so no more BO1 all will be BO3.

a Special thank you to Aedryn Voqueles who donated a Dragon Helmet to the pricepool on last tournament and Jersey Justice for donating a full Infernal Set. Big Doggy and Oneman batallion, i am counting on you guys for next tournament as streamers.

I totally forgot Finnad and Deadly as the shoutcasters. Speedo for doing the brackets, Mary Jane as Refferee and many doing their bit to create content in this New Dawn.

I also would like to congratulate Wildnothing for being a retarded mongolite, you are the first one who i set on ignore on this forums. Bye Bye !!!!
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:25:40 pm by Bim Bam
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran