Skip to main content

Topic: Charybdis Trade Fair Sunday (15th April) (Read 940 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Charybdis Trade Fair Sunday (15th April)
Reply #15
I think one of your biggest drawbacks may be hosting it in an elven marketplace maybe? I know many of the players still left playing are either red or maybe not in the human/elf/dwarf alliance. I wish your event the best outcome possible but would encourage you to host another in Hintenfau next time. Many players are already putting up weapons and mounts and what not for sale in the marketplace and I feel we're very close to turning the city into a war free zone in order for the pvpers to conduct proper trade amongst themselves or put up items for sale on the marketplace without fear of being killed or griefed for even being in the area
Stop discouraging. Go host your own chaos market event.

Right, because I run a crafter/trade clan that constantly stocks the markets and know the demands in the area
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #16
I think one of your biggest drawbacks may be hosting it in an elven marketplace maybe? I know many of the players still left playing are either red or maybe not in the human/elf/dwarf alliance. I wish your event the best outcome possible but would encourage you to host another in Hintenfau next time. Many players are already putting up weapons and mounts and what not for sale in the marketplace and I feel we're very close to turning the city into a war free zone in order for the pvpers to conduct proper trade amongst themselves or put up items for sale on the marketplace without fear of being killed or griefed for even being in the area
Stop discouraging. Go host your own chaos market event.

It's ok, he has offered some constructive advice, it's all appreciated. From my own personal experience I am still seeing quite a few people around in the elf towns and my regs and arrows are selling well on the market quickly so people are still visiting regularly i think.

Reply #17
Wts arrows and r20 starter bows for practice
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #18
There will also be few attach mounts with decoy and treasure in them.   Have fun egg hunting :-)

Reply #19
So, how did the event  go? Someone  made a video?

Reply #20
So, how did the event  go? Someone  made a video?

Yes there is a video in the media section. Low turn out but Fore Core made it a lot of fun by adding a treasure hunt. Unfortunately we didnt plan this until a couple of hours before and then wasn't sure exactly how it would work so didn't really advertise and I think people weren't really interested in just free basic mounts.

Reply #21
Grats to the organisers.

What some people fail to understand about the term 'sandbox' is that it's up the players to make things happen. Far too many people in this game already moaning nothing is happening when in fact it's up to them to make it happen.

Reply #22
Here is the video I posted in the media section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xs_ZyH9M1A