Skip to main content

Topic: Selling Ships (Read 873 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Selling Ships
Reply #15
Ship and Astro prices adjusted to reflect current Market Value.

Reply #16
Level 50 Ships added.

Reply #17
To reflect current Market prices for material, I have lowered Ship prices a bit.

Reply #18
Most already know me, but I see your point.
Only reason I know your name is because I was curious who is this guy that acts like a friend to everyone on their discords while at the same time is selling all of his "friends" behind their backs. I heard many stories of it and even witnessed you selling SnD information to Mycke when they fought against each other just to witness few weeks later how you sell Mycke to SnD when I joined them. You talk friendly but then you ran to other discords and start with your "he said this, he said that".
  • Last Edit: Today at 08:18:40 am by wildNothing

Reply #19
Most already know me, but I see your point.
Only reason I know your name is because I was curious who is this guy that acts like a friend to everyone on their discords while at the same time is selling all of his "friends" behind their backs. I heard many stories of it and even witnessed you selling SnD information to Mycke when they fought against each other just to witness few weeks later how you sell Mycke to SnD when I joined them. You talk friendly but then you ran to other discords and start with your "he said this, he said that".
You seem nice....

Reply #20
Is there a comparison table of ships?
How many cannons, cannon distribution, estimate of HP, speed...
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #21
Is there a comparison table of ships?
How many cannons, cannon distribution, estimate of HP, speed...
Number and distribution of cannons can be found here...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dmziCMrsVYfuJ2lLLN9VzoVUWbhhjpG0ve9kWt9m03o/edit#gid=1538543989

Only Info I have on HPs is from tests I did back in DFO which may or may not have changed.
From what I remember...
Pinnace = 1500 HP
Brig/Schooner = 2700 - 3000 HP
Junk = 1500 HP

As for speeds, the difference between the slowest (MOW) and fastest (Schooner) is about the speed on a player running.
  • Last Edit: Today at 12:45:12 pm by Ktorr