500k (50k) - Brig
500k (50k) - Schooner
520k (50k) - Junk
550k (100k) - Reed Boat
550k (100k) - Composite Raft
550k (100k) - Large Raft
1.15M (200k) - Barque
3.5M (200k) - SOTL

I currently have a limited supply of Astrolabes.

Subtract 150k from Price if you can provide an Astrolabe.
The Price in (*k ) is the price if you provide all Material, including Astrolabe. (crafting fee)

I will be placing Ships and supplies on my Vendor at Jamukar's Fall.

Ktorr Shadowfell
  • Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:12:51 pm by Ktorr

Re: Selling Ships
Reply #1
FYI, helps to put your character name if you want people to PM you :)

Reply #2
Most already know me, but I see your point.

Reply #3
I was seriously considering getting my hands on a ship to do shipping runs to Simiran and the coastal areas of Rubyiat, but with the price of ships it'd take months to pay back then investment and I'd get a very low IRR.

Reply #4
Yes, the prices right now are high because of the difficulty in getting Astrolabes.
In fact, I only have a couple so even being able to provide a Ship to those who
may want one may not be possible on a reliable basis.

Reply #5
Prices are high right now but they will settle lower.  Ships are new and the cost to make them is extremely high.  Kotorr's prices are fair for what he has to work with at the moment. 

Reply #6
You can also go use his shipyard. There is nothing stopping you. Or take his city, bring some fucking action to the game!

Reply #7
You can also go use his shipyard. There is nothing stopping you. Or take his city, bring some fucking action to the game!
That's true. 
Nothing stopping you from stopping by and using my Shipyard.

ps, you will need to make about 320 Ship MODs in Powerhour to get to 25.
But you can make a Pinnace.  Skill and Title Level 1.
  • Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:43:51 am by Ktorr

Reply #8
albeit astrolubes are a bit rare, with power hour and the just deliberately insane drops the kraken has right now, leveling shipbuilding doesn't pose much of a challenge.

Props for dumping 1k mods on your shipyard, it is a big risk to take and hopefully will lead to more naval activity.

Reply #9
What is the best source of Astro?

Reply #10
What is the best source of Astro?

Bonecrew capt 0.5%
Kraken 5%
Ice dragon 50%

Thats the sources atm....

Reply #11
Level 50 Ships added.

Reply #12
Only reason I know your name is because I was curious who is this guy that acts like a friend to everyone on their discords while at the same time is selling all of his "friends" behind their backs. I heard many stories of it and even witnessed you selling SnD information to Mycke when they fought against each other just to witness few weeks later how you sell Mycke to SnD when I joined them. You talk friendly but then you ran to other discords and start with your "he said this, he said that".
  • Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 08:18:40 am by wildNothing

Reply #13
Only reason I know your name is because I was curious who is this guy that acts like a friend to everyone on their discords while at the same time is selling all of his "friends" behind their backs. I heard many stories of it and even witnessed you selling SnD information to Mycke when they fought against each other just to witness few weeks later how you sell Mycke to SnD when I joined them. You talk friendly but then you ran to other discords and start with your "he said this, he said that".
You seem nice....

Reply #14
Is there a comparison table of ships?
How many cannons, cannon distribution, estimate of HP, speed...
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club