Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam - Tournament of Heroes (Read 3789 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hero of Yssam - Tournament of Heroes
Reply #30
Deja Vuu (Perkele Reborn)

Reply #31
I would like to participate, ign Vandre Serventus

Reply #32
Tyr Odinsson

Reply #33
please ban Transmute weapons to allow mages to have a fighting chance.

Good point, have to discuss that with the group.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #34
If Sunday late EU time, sign me up. The Solera

Reply #35
Update for the fights:

No transmuted weapons, mages are dead after 4-5 hits with a good transmuted bow or melee weapon. To increase their fighting chances we choose to ban the use of transmuted weapons.

Time and date of the tournament will be released soon, this week we will send a link to all participants where they can choose between several dates and times.

BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #36
No transmuted weapons, mages are dead after 4-5 hits with a good transmuted bow or melee weapon. To increase their fighting chances we choose to ban the use of transmuted weapons.
What? And you guys are happy with this? Where are all the threads suggesting a change to ub3rgames? Sounds like complete lack of balance.

Reply #37
The reason why we choose to ban them is to make the fights more skill based, i agree that transmuted weapons are unbalanced. 4-5 hits to kill a player is not the way to go, i do hope Ub3r changes the mechanics on this.

Damage output between transmutes and normal weapons should be the same only difference should be the type of damage, during DFO the damage was lower i dont understand why Ub3r changed it.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #38

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
The reason why we choose to ban them is to make the fights more skill based, i agree that transmuted weapons are unbalanced. 4-5 hits to kill a player is not the way to go, i do hope Ub3r changes the mechanics on this.

Damage output between transmutes and normal weapons should be the same only difference should be the type of damage, during DFO the damage was lower i dont understand why Ub3r changed it.

same reason as with every other change they did to this game.

they have no fucking clue what they are doing

Reply #40
While at it ban eldritch sphere and mana blast xd

Reply #41
While at it ban eldritch sphere and mana blast xd

I want to participate using your char. wanna try mage before i change my titles next week haha.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #42
Don't ban anything. You will ban retarded stuff and then devs will say tournament showed that things are balanced.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Sign me up

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #44
Kal VenoM (Epoch)