Skip to main content

Topic: make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month (Read 3504 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month
Reply #15
will be better much, instead of this 1 person who pays 10 euros, 2 others will pay 5 euros, because they can afford it.

1 < 2 = GOOD!

1 pve/pvp noob 50 years old with shit hands for 10 euro or 2 pvp good players for 5 euros?

and think about the fact that the game DFUW connected with Steam and the price was acceptable for all ppl in the world

but such companies like NEWDAWN RISEOFAGON wanted to spit, they do not have sanctions

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Damn it is rough out there in Russia. You guys ever think of rebeling?  If you put Putin's head on a spike maybe the international community will ease up on those sanctions.
Damn it is rough out there in Russia. You guys ever think of rebeling?  If you put Putin's head on a spike maybe the international community will ease up on those sanctions.

Ehm no, Putin is not at fault, is €u criminals that put sanctions because Putin don't want to be colonized and invaded. He love its own country. Blame the €u globalist technocrats not him.

Sounds about right. Never give in to globalist banksters.

Russia has a VERY strong position at the moment and will only get stronger, even with sanctions. The EU NEEDS Russian energy exports. Without their gas lines flowing West, millions would freeze and starve in the winter. Think about that.
That's one of the main reasons Russia consolidated their positions in the Ukraine and Crimea. They have massive infrastructure works that run through that country. The media doesn't talk about that though.
The US would have done the same thing. Move to secure military and industrial facilities in the face of a violent coup.

On a brighter note, what hosting site are people using now? Never had a problem with photobucket in the past with sigs, but apparently now, its fubar.

Reply #17
/ Popcorn

Reply #18
@ub3rgames just one more reason you should of put the server in New York

You sacrificed MANY MORE GAURUNTEED FORMER DF1 PLAYERS IN ONE OF THE RICHEST AREAS OF THE WORLD FOR A FEW RUSSIANS WHO CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO PLAY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION GAMES AND MOSTLY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DF

So dumb New York would of given the vast majority of all your playerbase good/ equal ping and kept the median ping much lower

You cost yourselves a lot of money/players and potentially set yourselves up for total failure long term

Everything was going good for the most part until your decision to keep server in Paris despite all evidence showing it was the worst location

• Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 01:37:59 pm by Battle Smurf

Reply #19
what makes russia special? people in most of africa cant play the game because they havent got a PC or internet. Should ub3r do a deal where they buy every one a free PC? no.

but real talk, this is why every one should vote to leave the EU.

#brexit
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #20
now all the games are bent and die, (wow/teso) all of them experimented with a subscription ... WoW raised her and online fell 2 times, TESO removed, because no one played and made a one-time purchase - think about it.

all who left comments here do not understand in pvp, stop writing fools comments

ub3r  still shakes people for 10 euros, for what?
DFUW is dead, do you think yours will survive? if he makes 5 euros, then yes. In the meantime, this is an indicator of disregard for Russia.

I have money, I'm just out of the principle I will not pay so much. Who do you think you are ub3r? you do not have to be above DFUW creators /// even they understood that it was necessary to join Steam and make the price loyal. You're on the verge of collapse.

Reply #21
They should add free trial and DUEL / PLEX. I know many people from eastern Europe who play EvE for free due to PLEX, and they would never do that if they had to pay real cash.

It also makes shady gold buying less attractive for wealthy guys.

They will be adding it. Probably not in the short term though.

Reply #22
now all the games are bent and die, (wow/teso) all of them experimented with a subscription ... WoW raised her and online fell 2 times, TESO removed, because no one played and made a one-time purchase - think about it.

all who left comments here do not understand in pvp, stop writing fools comments

DFUW is dead, do you think yours will survive? if he makes 5 euros, then yes. In the meantime, this is an indicator of disregard for Russia.

I have money, I'm just out of the principle I will not pay so much. Who do you think you are ub3r? you do not have to be above DFUW creators /// even they understood that it was necessary to join Steam and make the price loyal. You're on the verge of collapse.

So first you're poor and no money then you have money and it's a matter of principle.

Not sure what the conditions are like in Russia but in sure you spend a lot more than 10 euros in 1 week on low quality fast food.

Reply #23

playing eso with no sub is cancer, stfu u peasent.

theres no money in giving things away for free
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Don't wath TV, lol
I'm Russian, I have job, I have wife and children, I have 2 car, I have  2 house. And I don't have any CREDITS!!!!
Don't wath TV and damn propaganda, just "on"  ur brain
P.s.  I think everyone should visit Rus, this is a very big and beautiful country with beautiful and kind people.

https://youtu.be/nrAXQUE3dVo

Kiev > St Petersburg

Reply #25
Kiev > St Petersburg
no real difference
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

Reply #26
this generation .. BECOME MEN!

i've started my mmorpg gaming with Ultima Online - subscription model 10 bucks
in that time in germany it was ISDN so so i had to pay my internet time through the phone tax = 350 Mark (Euro devided with 2)

so stop QQ about 9,90 or 6,50 (for the indev_DUSK sub) its absolutly nothing for a Hobby!

10 euros devided with 30 (days) = ?? per day

you are hilarious
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #27

Reply #28
There will be a plex/duel option. There will also be free trials.
We did not want to have them straight away to minimize their impact on the growing economy, but they will come rather quickly.
We specifically chose the server location because market data show that there is an higher population and more to be made with that kind of business model here.
Though the base subscription price will remain the same for the foreseeable future.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #29
There will be a plex/duel option. There will also be free trials.
We did not want to have them straight away to minimize their impact on the growing economy, but they will come rather quickly.
We specifically chose the server location because market data show that there is an higher population and more to be made with that kind of business model here.
Though the base subscription price will remain the same for the foreseeable future.

No market data showed you had a lot of potential NA players who ended up not playing even though they paid, because they can afford it, just so poor eastern EU and Russian gamers could remind you how poor they are even though you gave them good ping.