Skip to main content

Topic: LUX ARCANA - recruiting Humans, Dwarves and Mirdain! (Read 3293 times) previous topic - next topic

LUX ARCANA - recruiting Humans, Dwarves and Mirdain!

Lux Arcana

Recruitment status: Currently open again to all players. 

Part of THE TAUSIAN DOMINION, Lux Arcana is now a significant force in the world of Agon.

We're a gaming community that's been around for over 13 years - 6 of those spent in DND and previous Darkfalls. We're a clan that's proud of its members' honourable behaviour. We worked hard in Darkfall Online to gain a server-wide reputation as a clan whose word can be trusted.

But mostly we're just here to play a game and enjoy ourselves.

We're accepting all levels of player: from those who are Darkfall vets to players who've only just discovered Darkfall New Dawn.  We'll expect all our members to be actively wanting to improve their personal PvP skills. And to work hard with their gaming time to achieve this.

Objectives and clan features
  • Provide a long-term home for the 'dedicated casual' player
  • Members are mostly based in the UK, Europe and NA, but we've got a couple of Kiwis - and all are welcome!
  • Get involved in as much as we possibly can
  • Highly organised and determined
  • Establishing an internal clan market for when you can't be bothered to ride to an NPC town...
Key information
  • Races: Dwarf, Human, Mirdain (we will not be going ARAC)
  • We welcome new players and old players alike
  • Focus: PvP, PvE, Trading, Crafting
  • Time Zone: European/NA (English speaking)
  • Clan size: 40+
  • Clan city: Erinthel
  • Hours per week: Less important as long as you contribute/get involved!
  • Ages/Outlook: 18+, mature, helpful, friendly and outgoing
  • Web Site: Lux Arcana Gaming Community
  • Voicecomms: Required (we currently use Discord)
Recruitment
We accept
New and experienced Darkfall and non-Darkfall gamers who are:
  • mature/18+
  • casual but dedicated players who like to play hard when they can
  • used to grouping, contributing and getting involved in a clan
Highly Desirable
  • Active and skilled PvPers
  • Players with no PvP skill but willing to work hard to learn and improve
  • Players that are creative or have strong organisational skills
  • Players that show a passion for the game, for helping fellow members and getting things done
Not acceptable
  • Players who avoid PvP
  • Players that whine, complain and don't accept clan rules
  • Players only out for themselves who worry about getting "their share" of battle loot

Apply via this link.

Send a PM on these forums to @Maejohl  with any questions.

• Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:53:35 am by Maejohl

Re: LUX ARCANA - recruiting Humans, Dwarves and Mirdain for launch!
Reply #1
Lux Arcana is one of the few clans that played both Darkfall Online and Darkfall Unholy Wars, and is still going strong. We were successful in both games and that's mostly because we're a gaming community with a solid core of players and officers in all of the games we play. Darkfall: New Dawn has been no exception.

That success has occasionally bred resentment. And we've had to kick/ban a few players over the years*. So our recruitment posts sometimes get targeted with a lot of troll spam. From our side we welcome it - it means we've been doing something right. And in a PvP/region control game it's great to have some enemies.

We've made a lot of friends over the years, too. Some have eventually joined us when their clans went inactive. Some we've been allied to (indeed our oldest friends are our current allies: Bewahrer der Welten).

So hopefully this recruitment thread will not only encourage you to join us in this latest version of Darkfall, but it might also be a fun (and sometimes bizarre) read, too.

* Wildnothing, Supremebeing/Bigabbo88 and Machinist being examples of this

Reply #2
So our recruitment posts sometimes get targeted with a lot of troll spam. From our side we welcome it - it means we've been doing something right.

Don't understand where do you see trolling in someone quoting your own words. Not sure also what you've been doing right - in case of such disgusting comments on your part:

Fuck Catholics

Reply #3
Damn dude youve got a serious hardon for Maejohl you been stalking him baaad but you forgot to link to your other thread:

]

Reply #4
@BigBadBear nope, no hardon for Maejohl. I simply do not like when people seriously attack a person or group on the basis of attributes such as religion.

Fuck Catholics

If you like such behavior and share his views feel free to join Maejohl and his Lux Arcana clan.
  • Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:02:36 pm by wildNothing

Reply #5
@BigBadBear nope, no hardon for Maejohl. I simply do not like when people disrespect individuals on the basis of their membership of the group. If you like such behavior feel free to join Maejohl in his Lux Arcana clan.

OK But yeah, the amount youve been posting against Maejohl lately makes me think youre gagging for it from him. You gay too ?cos youre being gay as fuck about this

Reply #6
OK But yeah, the amount youve been posting against Maejohl lately makes me think youre gagging for it from him. You gay too ?cos youre being gay as fuck about this
I'm not gay. You say Maejohl is gay? Hm, how do you know?

Reply #7
I'm not gay. You say Maejohl is gay? Hm, how do you know?

u being serious?

Reply #8
wait a minute holy fuck youre catholic and gay wildNothing ? No wonder you are all hot and horney over Maejohl on this. dude get some help

Reply #9
Pray the gay away!
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #10
Pray the gay away!

yeah, let's hope it will work, as the guy seems possesed:

a serious hardon
gagging for it from him [...] gay [...] gay as fuck
catholic and gay [...] hot and horney over Maejohl

Reply #11
Bump for good clan, with a good leader

Reply #12
dodgey leader beware
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #13
Pray the gay away!

We tried, didn't work.

Reply #14
Will join Lux Arcana and fight with JK, Asm Esm and other tolerance clans if you help take Khosgar Svastika White City
Was Killed By Gm Marc, BigJo, Celiah Ailley

I will not create a new character, I'm an open person. If developers so hate me as a player and do not want to see in the game, I will respect their decision.

My spirit will rise from the graves and the world will understand that I was right.