Skip to main content

Topic: DISCONTINUED (Read 10391 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Racial- / Clan Alliances (Factions)
Reply #225
Not sure why @Nataz is inconsistent here.

Quote from a month back in this thread
"As of now I havent considered a low percentage of crafting alts from other races as a criteria for ARAC, but maybe I should since most of the time its to circumvent the racial limitations or to access a cheaper version of whatever item. ARAC on this list is also based out of affilitation.
For the Red status its easier, if one member is red the whole clan is."

I also feel that any players who have alts with other races that are playing RvR and being blue are even more detrimental to the game than actual reds or arac clans. I personally have used blue non alfar alts to purchase things from human and elf markets since the Alfar markets are very expensive. I am not opposed to anyone else who does this but when they cry "RP blue alfar only please" I cringe because they're actions with alts hurt the game more than them trying to stay "true" to their race that they main. I hope there will be penalties for doing this (like maybe a loss of 4 alignment to anyone who trades with another race or red and a loss of 4 alignment to the person who accepts a red or other race into their clan) so that people don't just keep playing AltFall and taking advantage of the markets with multiple races
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #226
Not sure why @Nataz is inconsistent here.

Quote from a month back in this thread
"As of now I havent considered a low percentage of crafting alts from other races as a criteria for ARAC, but maybe I should since most of the time its to circumvent the racial limitations or to access a cheaper version of whatever item. ARAC on this list is also based out of affilitation.
For the Red status its easier, if one member is red the whole clan is."

I also feel that any players who have alts with other races that are playing RvR and being blue are even more detrimental to the game than actual reds or arac clans. I personally have used blue non alfar alts to purchase things from human and elf markets since the Alfar markets are very expensive. I am not opposed to anyone else who does this but when they cry "RP blue alfar only please" I cringe because they're actions with alts hurt the game more than them trying to stay "true" to their race that they main. I hope there will be penalties for doing this (like maybe a loss of 4 alignment to anyone who trades with another race or red and a loss of 4 alignment to the person who accepts a red or other race into their clan) so that people don't just keep playing AltFall and taking advantage of the markets with multiple races

Again like communism or other fantasy ideas that dont work, people can bypass the system just by having a alt and theres... ZERO WAY OF STOPPING IT!

Another amazing idea on paper which doesnt work ingame. So why not come up with a solution (which there might not be one) or allow everyone to access markets to make it fair? And its better to be fair in a game than not.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:08:49 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #227

Again like communism or other fantasy ideas that dont work, people can bypass the system just by having a alt and theres... ZERO WAY OF STOPPING IT!

Another amazing idea on paper which doesnt work ingame. So why not come up with a solution (which there might not be one) or allow everyone to access markets to make it fair? And its better to be fair in a game than not.
Why do you think alignment points deduction for trading with red/gray individuals will not work in this case? Sure people can kill, gank and loot alts, but that introduces additional risks (of someone hearing it and interrupting the "trade" or even someone looting part of the goods from the grave, etc). Enemy races can trade using remote chaos markets. Which is also good in my book. It does not have to be alignment hit every time - all I ask for is that trading between enemy races  be not as convenient as trading within one race. And now it as convenient for people with alts. And this is an oversight.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 09:42:22 am by wildNothing

Reply #228

Why do you think alignment points deduction for trading with red/gray individuals will not work in this case? Sure people can kill, gank and loot alts, but that introduces additional risks (of someone hearing it and interrupting the "trade" or even someone looting part of the goods from the grave, etc). Enemy races can trade using remote chaos markets. Which is also good in my book. It does not have to be alignment hit every time - all I ask for is that trading between enemy races  be not as convenient as trading within one race. And now it as convenient for people with alts. And this is an oversight.
if only i could find more than 50% of what i need on the alfar market, this would be a good idea that i would agree with
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #229
OOK OOK and DAD DIKS removed.

Reply #230
I've decided to discontinue playing DND, so thread will not be updated by me anymore. Feel free to copy/pasta the list.

Reply #231
I've decided to discontinue playing DND, so thread will not be updated by me anymore. Feel free to copy/pasta the list.

Thanks for trying. Your not alone.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #232
Best of luck to you wherever you go Nataz. Hope you find a game more enjoyable
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #233
Human, Mirdain & Dwarves
The Tausian Dominion
Mirendil (Mirdain)
Wardens
Sinners N Saints NA
Jungle Kingdom
Imperial Dreams
CODE
UNITED
DOH IT

Ork & Mahirim
The Horde
Garbage Men NA

Alfar
Rats in the Hats
Exiles
Nomads
Rastalfarians

ARAC / Red
Azm Esm RU
Seek & Destroy
Epoch EU
Enclave
PainKillers
Simiran
Serventus (Mahirim)
Mooninites
Deathpig Cowboys
Pil & Bue NO/SE
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers SE/NO
Girl Scout Cookies RU
Perkele Reborn FI
French Connection FR
Loserkids NO/SE

Re: DISCONTINUED
Reply #234
French Connection is not ARAC. I don't where you got that information from, but you should question your source.

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #235
French Connection is not ARAC. I don't where you got that information from, but you should question your source.

Question his own eyes?
Dark Zlog

Reply #236

Question his own eyes?

Of course. Don't you sometimes question what you see ? Or what you think you are seeing ?

Reply #237
Best of luck to you wherever you go Nataz.

He went straight to discord to cry and post one liners.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ