Skip to main content

Topic: < Mirendil > (Read 3526 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: < Mirendil >
Reply #30
Alfars = emo Mirdains.
  • Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:23:11 pm by wildNothing

Reply #31
Alfar , Ork , Wolves will all bend the knee to the Mirdain Rule as they always have .   We thank you for your offerings with each attempt .  Your Giant Bone set will handed to our recruits as tokens of War

Reply #32
Stop being silly. Your vegetable diet never allowed you to properly grow vital organs or muscles to use a weapon. We understand and you are excused to stick to your pen and RP.. 

Reply #33
Crezee we thank you for your visit to Tughri and your git donation, however you shouldn't expect a fair fight when you raid some Clan city you are at war against. Next time you come by i'll offer some salty bread for your hard work.

Reply #34
Crezee we thank you for your visit to Tughri and your git donation, however you shouldn't expect a fair fight when you raid some Clan city you are at war against. Next time you come by i'll offer some salty bread for your hard work.

This is Darkfall. I don't expect a fair fight, ever.

Reply #35
These cowards hug tightly to their towers until they outnumber their enemy.  Weak combatants, wouldn't recommend joining them unless you want to give away your gear bags when you have an encounter.

But you just complained about us having an advantage at the city, + being outnumbered.

And even though it is Darkfall and a unfair fight, you still came on the forums to point fingers. Personal allready?
  • Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:02:49 am by Orilt

Reply #36
Greetings from Luinnar Corberethath, a newish Mirdain player (about a week in).

I played a bit of original and dfuw, but gave up on the former early on as it seemed all about which clan had the most members and the latter just didn't have the right feel for me. So I'm back to give another try in the New Dawn.

I'm mostly interested in exploration, crafting (still not decided what to focus on, though thinking of tailoring or alchemy) and developing my magic powers, killing and harvesting creatures; I'm not really interested in pvp, though happy to help defend against attacks. I expect to play a couple of hours a few evenings a week (London time) and a bit on the weekends.

Might I be a good fit for your clan?
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 12:01:05 pm by pellaz
Did you know you can ignore toxic posters, stopping the forum from showing you the text of their posts? Starving trolls eventually move on. Please don't feed the trolls.

Reply #37
Message Aedryn Voqeles next time you're ingame.

Reply #38

Our elusive army grows in strength by the day, search well and you may find a path - the righteous, brave, loyal, these are the fine soldiers of Mirendil.

5 MAN ARMY

Reply #39
Alfars = emo Mirdains.
alfars top armor,mirdains tall gays

Reply #40
Updated the OP (original post) with recent history

Mirendil is still recruiting, we have been waiting for the right timing to start doing so. Our coming campaigns are focused on PvP and so we are centering the clan and pulling all forces from distant places. Territory control, training and trade (necessary to keep the forces together) are the current focus of our operation.

• Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 03:52:16 am by VoQeles

Reply #41
Message Aedryn Voqeles next time you're ingame.

Thanks. I tried a couple of times yesterday, but he wasn't on at the time. I should be online tonight, so will try again.
Did you know you can ignore toxic posters, stopping the forum from showing you the text of their posts? Starving trolls eventually move on. Please don't feed the trolls.

Reply #42
Thanks. I tried a couple of times yesterday, but he wasn't on at the time. I should be online tonight, so will try again.

@pellaz Hello there, I have been meditating magic as I've recently switched playstyles meaning I'm offline more than usual. I've sent a PM to you on this forum, the easiest way to get a hold of me is through discord, this is a direct link to our server -> https://discord.gg/cesNDDF

I'd be happy to talk about it, just let me know when you have time and welcome to the game :)