Skip to main content

Topic: 5v5 Tournament postponed (Read 2979 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
5v5 Tournament postponed
Tournament postponed until closer to the end of inDev.
  • Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:03:58 am by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Re: 5v5 Tournament Saturday 10-22-17 7pm GMT
Reply #1
5v5 Tournament Saturday 10-15-17 7pm GMT

In October? Planing ahead huh?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
5v5 Tournament Saturday 10-15-17 7pm GMT

In October? Planing ahead huh?
Actually it's in the 15th month of the year :P
Brainless OP, but nice try

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
fixed, in US we do month first, sorry
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Re: 5v5 Tournament Saturday 4-22-17 7pm GMT April 22nd 2017
Reply #4
No, in US they only reset the month count bi-yearly so its the 17th month of the year which is May.

Reply #5
Please change! I'm on a stag do from 20-23rd :(, probably best to talk with ub3r and see when they are patching, best to have a tournament atleast a few days after patches to get use to them.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Please change! I'm on a stag do from 20-23rd :(, probably best to talk with ub3r and see when they are patching, best to have a tournament atleast a few days after patches to get use to them.

No need to worry, I'll be doing these at least once a month so if there are patches that screw with the tourneys (like what happened at the last tourney) oh well.

I'm not going to rely on @Ub3rgames to take time out of their work or to reschedule things around my tourneys. They've already shown they can screw or heavily buff a certain play style a night before their own sponsored tourney so, no thanks

Reply #7
You should bring this forward a week or so, like Saturday 15th.

Good idea, I believe we are forming a team as we speak.

Reply #8
i'd like to come as spec if possible , wanna watch this

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
You should bring this forward a week or so, like Saturday 15th.

Good idea, I believe we are forming a team as we speak.

For sure, I just wanted to give everyone a decent chance to check the forums to scope it out. I also want to start displaying the teams as they enter so I can start showing divisions

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
i'd like to come as spec if possible , wanna watch this
Would you mind helping me be a judge? I'm hoping to get at least two others to help judge and keep track of wins and losses with me

Reply #11
Really cool initiative. I think 2v2's or 3v3's might get more teams to participate though.

Reply #12
Saturday the 15th would be great i am off work that day and will be able to participate(hopefully the whole tournament this time)

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Really cool initiative. I think 2v2's or 3v3's might get more teams to participate though.
Agreed. But this is also division based so every fight is going to be close unlike a structured tournament where the better teams will just blow through the weak.

For example, if you, denno, Mary Jane, dodge and New Bee are all on a team, I'd put you guys against kamillo and his gang.

I don't want people to shy away from competing because I'm going to do my best to make sure you get a proper and fair first fight. After that, you're fighting for a challenge/bragging rights

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Saturday the 15th would be great i am off work that day and will be able to participate(hopefully the whole tournament this time)
I originally wanted to do it the 15th but thought that would be too short of notice. Lets just stick to this date and regardless of how it pans out, I will be doing more of these every month or even biweekly so we can all get a grasp on team play balance to give proper (not qq) feedback to the devs