Skip to main content

Topic: Defend the Warhulk Event! Friday 3rd February (Read 574 times) previous topic - next topic

Defend the Warhulk Event! Friday 3rd February

Friday 3rd February - 7:30PM GMT

Firstly I know this is extremely short notice, apologies but due to circumstances we couldn't do it Saturday/Sunday, I should of posted this earlier in the week

Giants are going to defend a Battle Ark just outside of Rhenegar (Middle Map) for 2 hours starting from 7:30PM GMT.

If we can get GM Marc online we are going to kindly ask him to be a Golem / Mob of some sort to help us defend the onslaught as we don't have our previous numbers right now

If we can get GM Marc online for the event then the rules will be as followed - Trade GM Marc the Warhulk after despawning it to win the Warhulk + El'Harrat as a holding.

If we can't get him online, if you manage to despawn the War Hulk, PM any Giants member with the warhulk figurine and we will contact GM Marc to transfer El'Harrat to you.

This is the last Event I'll be making for possibly rest of InDev due to going travelling IRL from Sunday onwards.

With the armour patch coming Monday this will be a great time to go all out with your best armour for the best chance at winning a great Sea Tower holding which I'm sure will be enabled soon!

@Ub3rgames leave a message in this post if you are able to be online :)

JUST NOTICED I POSTED THIS IN MEDIA, IF BY CHANCE COULD MOVE IT TO CLAN DISCUSSION WOULD BE AWESOME!
  • Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:43:39 am by rawrgasm

Re: Defend the Warhulk Event! Friday 3rd February
Reply #1
quite selfish to ask the developer to give up his friday evening, a sunday would be more appropriate

Reply #2
quite selfish to ask the developer to give up his friday evening, a sunday would be more appropriate

Pat you try to hard to find negatives in everything I do, please give up, your obsession is crazy.

Reply #3

Pat you try to hard to find negatives in everything I do, please give up, your obsession is crazy.
it's an observation, the way you take it is the only thing that's negative

Reply #4
hope this wont delay armor patch.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #5
hope this wont delay armor patch.

If in any way it will I'm sure Marc will simply not attend, there is zero reason he should dedicate some of his time to attend this event apart from his love for his own game, if he can make it, awesome, if he can't the event will go on.

Reply #6
Nice, long time since anyone organized something.
Need to get it moved to General Discussion and maybe make an ingame announcement, otherwise I dont think a lot of people are gonna make it due to the short notice.
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

Reply #7

Reply #8
This should be fun :p