Skip to main content

Topic: Quality of Life List (Read 9731 times) previous topic - next topic

• Moira
  • [*][*]
Re: Quality of Life List
Reply #195
Dear Ub3rgames,

please rename two spells of the Air Magic school when you have time: Ball Lightning and Lightning Bolt.
Their current terms are very confusing, for new players and veterans alike.

1. Ball Lightning - It's a bolt, but it sounds very similar to an R50 lightning spell (s. "Fireball", which is the R50 of Fire Magic).
2. Lightning Bolt - It's a ray, but it sounds like a bolt, obviously.

I think that this issue hasn't been reported or addressed yet - I apologize if I'm wrong.

Thank you very much in advance!
  • Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:31:17 pm by Moira

I speak German, English and French.

Reply #196
looking forward to another pass at auto-sort with re-sizable bags factored in. 

Reply #197
An idea born in pvp, when you respawn like far away from home, for example on Mirrowsea or something:

Make a new mount, which can be made just from a steedgras, without workbench nor tamingskill.

You can consider it beeing timed, for like an hour, or a bit slower than a normal mount (make it a donkey for example).

It could even be a kind of spell "summon donkey" everyone can cast once in 24 hours, which lasts 1 hour or 30 min or whatever.

Hope you got the idea what i want to achieve with it :)

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #198
Take gold OUT of player holdings. Make another currency that is solely used for war decs.

Reply #199
Having all disabling blows/shots share the same hotkey. (Par 30/7/2016)
That sounds like a waste of time lol. building upon and making convenient a broken part of your game.

Reply #200
suggestion:  someday add a ferry from Imathir going east to the bears or something.  this place is so isolated and it sucks that you have to swim to it from any direction.  or maybe a floating pad going south or something.  Thanks!

Reply #201
My suggestion would be to improve visibility of the party icons - right now the silver party icons blend in enviroment often. Make them ie. bright green and self iluminated. Also consider making icons like UW - Clan , Alliance , Party...

Reply #202
My suggestion would be to improve visibility of the party icons - right now the silver party icons blend in enviroment often. Make them ie. bright green and self iluminated. Also consider making icons like UW - Clan , Alliance , Party...

Don't mention UW, you'll get stoned.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #203
-enable mousewheel bindings
-auto disarm shild for crafting
-clan tags overhead, like party tags
-more waypoints in different colours for party
-change side step in melee only to side step for all kind of weapons (bow, melee, magery)
-frameless window for dnd in max resolution
  • Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:40:23 pm by LumpenJunge

Reply #204
Choice of hotbar you wanna see in the extended hotbar would be nice (when u expand to all 10 hotbars, ability to chose only hotbar 1, hotbar 5, hotbar 6...)

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #205
Having all disabling blows/shots share the same hotkey. (Par 30/7/2016)
That sounds like a waste of time lol. building upon and making convenient a broken part of your game.

One disable skill already works for all other weapons. When you use Disable Greatsword skill but got a bow in your hand it will autmaticly use Disable Shot. Same goes for all Meele Skills, if you use Knockback Greataxe but got a 1h sword in your hand it will use Knockback 1h Sword.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #206
One hotkey to remove all your armor pieces or put all your armor pieces on.

Reply #207
-u can buy a second power hour with meditationpoins
-visible cooldown for potions