Skip to main content

Topic: BlackMeat Bonekiller (Read 557 times) previous topic - next topic

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
BlackMeat Bonekiller
Since DFO only way this Blackmeat guy gets erection  is by posting game is dead.

And now here's a thread/bucket, just for you Blackmeat.

You can now beat yourself off all you want inside.

All the best.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: BlackMeat Bonekiller
Reply #1
Best thread.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #2
An entire thread just for me ? wow thanks man.

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Well, you obviously need a little bit love coming your way,  :D

Reply #4
This is a prime example of people not being able to handle the honest truth, me & Blackmeat are truth tellers and your delusional minds can't handle the holes we poke within them on a daily basis so you make out we are the bad guys, when all we are doing is kindly enlightening you.

You're welcome.
dodgy bastard

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
This is a prime example of people not being able to handle the honest truth, me & Blackmeat are truth tellers and your delusional minds can't handle the holes we poke within them on a daily basis so you make out we are the bad guys, when all we are doing is kindly enlightening you.

You're welcome.

lmao

Team "Troothers"

Define Truth then, while you're at it.

Because from my perspective, I enjoy the game as is already. I never enjoyed the arena feeling the original DFO had and game felt too cheap. But then I guess you see "trooth" as your perspective being the only legitimate one, and the rest trash, which by definition is nowhere near the actual truth you claim to serve us, on a daily basis...

So you know where you can stick that enlightenment of yours right ?
  • Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:01:55 pm by Khor

Reply #6
Games so populated this is the top thread on the forums. Proof the game is alive everyone.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
Games so populated this is the top thread on the forums. Proof the game is alive everyone.

"I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me."

Works the same just about anywhere really.

Also, i remember dfo forums being pretty active in the end yet the game was dead as fuck.

So, forums = ingame activity ? Not really.
  • Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:11:21 pm by Khor

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

You're welcome.

yo Pat how bad are things on new dawn? I've stopped by to see just how bad
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

"I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me."

Works the same just about anywhere really.

Also, i remember dfo forums being pretty active in the end yet the game was dead as fuck.

So, forums = ingame activity ? Not really.
Pretty sure the guy was being sarcastic but who knows. More content on these forums FTW
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #10
no words needed

inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #11

You're welcome.

ey man, I've not played since you probably last played so I've got no clue, I only come on the forums and talk shit nowadays.
dodgy bastard

Reply #12

You're welcome.

I'm sorry but it's time for some tough love.  You're both morons you just don't know it. 

Reply #13

You're welcome.

I'm sorry but it's time for some tough love.  You're both morons you just don't know it. 
Such a deluded guy thing to say.
dodgy bastard

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #14

You're welcome.

ey man, I've not played since you probably last played so I've got no clue, I only come on the forums and talk shit nowadays.

Glad it's made its way out in the open at least.

Now, as for that enlightenment, does it fit neatly inside that rectum of yours ?