Skip to main content

Topic: Normalized vital stats: stats overhaul. (Read 74 times) previous topic - next topic

Normalized vital stats: stats overhaul.
STR: melee
INT: magnitude
Quickness: physical atk-speed
DEX: archery
VIT: Reduce poison and bleeding damage, reduce physical damage(taken from quickness), reduce AOE damage(taken from DEX).

Only things that should affect your vital stats are echanting, bloodcrafting, buffs/debuffs.

When the ppl who left will log-on for the first time after a long time only to see that they now have 400HP, they will surely want to stay and grind-up the only stats that they need for their playstyle.

With this change, a full mage will only need INT and nothing else. Currently, you need all stats (Except) dex as a mage to get your vital stats high enough to survive.

The grind has been reduced in many ways, but i still feel demoralized due to the fact that i got below 400 hp. I feel demoralized when i watch a video only to see that the user has 400+ hp baseline (without) the heavy armour traits.

Re: Normalized vital stats: stats overhaul.
Reply #1
With this change, a full mage will only need INT and nothing else. Currently, you need all stats (Except) dex as a mage to get your vital stats high enough to survive.

mage mage mage buff mage

and u want phys build players to still grind all stats to be viable

nice joke mage boy

Re: Normalized vital stats: stats overhaul.
Reply #2

mage mage mage buff mage

and u want phys build players to still grind all stats to be viable

nice joke mage boy

Are you assuming that a mage will only need int with my change? You are wrong.

Not because you are a full mage that you don't need melee at all. The only thing a mage won't need is dex in the end.

If we all play with the same amount of vital stats, nobody will get a huge advantage for not being competitive stat-wise.
  • Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:42:09 pm by Bloodymurderer