Skip to main content

Topic: Let's dream a bit. (Read 1788 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Let's dream a bit.
Reply #30
Voice chat like the division, this is what i want to see in darkfall asap!

www.darkfallonline.com.br - Darkfall Online Brazil
Prodigy Burn - Asylum's Guild Leader

Reply #31
Voice chat like the division, this is what i want to see in darkfall asap!

go play Skype .

Reply #32
If you could have anything implemented in Darkfall, what would you want?

It can be a new spell, a new weapon type, a new monster or boss, some quality of life changes or even new mechanics.

Try to root yourself in New Dawn's perspective and dream away.

a dynamic and competitive pvp, with some incentives to new ppls and no-pvp oriented toons.

Reply #33
I want the acquiring of skills  to be more what was promised, hidden npcs selling/offering quests to obtain the skills, + a significant change to the world map. DFO was amazing because of the exploration of stuff, things like devil spawns/menhir spawns, what city/hamlet had what next to it etc...yes having the world the same will bring a lot of nostalgia, but I'd rather have a new DFO experience with exploration and figuring things out, since going in knowing everything about the game isn't nearly as great as going in and not knowing shit when it comes to the map. It'll actually be worse for new people wanting to try out the game too if it stays the same lol..

To quote someone:

"In the beginning, there was a vast, unexplored world that nobody knew anything about. Everything in the game was something to be explored. Every holding, every city, every resource, every monster, every monster's loot and carves... Nobody knew anything. This world was ours to explore. Those who dedicated their time to mapping out the world were rewarded. Knowledge is power, and in this game, the time you invested in gaining knowledge really mattered. I remember riding through foreign lands and crossing distant seas, always finding something new, and possibly discovering something nobody had before. The joy of exploration has never been so real as when Darkfall first launched."
  • Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:46:38 pm by WonderBread

• Despair
  • [*]
Reply #34
The idea of skills that can be found in the world would be amazing. Using a dynamic that spawns trainers randomly across agon to train you in abilities, much like the scrolls from df1. Using timers the trainers can spawn and spawn randomly in different areas on different days and times. The abilities can alternative 90s / field aoes or even completely fluff abilities for fun. This would make world exploring a more purposeful activity. Instead of just training they could also offer scrolls for abilities that you can buy then sell later to other players. This would not only make it fun for players who have all the different skills but want to make cash through exploring.

Reply #35
I want the acquiring of skills  to be more what was promised, hidden npcs selling/offering quests to obtain the skills, + a significant change to the world map. DFO was amazing because of the exploration of stuff, things like devil spawns/menhir spawns, what city/hamlet had what next to it etc...yes having the world the same will bring a lot of nostalgia, but I'd rather have a new DFO experience with exploration and figuring things out, since going in knowing everything about the game isn't nearly as great as going in and not knowing shit when it comes to the map. It'll actually be worse for new people wanting to try out the game too if it stays the same lol..

To quote someone:

"In the beginning, there was a vast, unexplored world that nobody knew anything about. Everything in the game was something to be explored. Every holding, every city, every resource, every monster, every monster's loot and carves... Nobody knew anything. This world was ours to explore. Those who dedicated their time to mapping out the world were rewarded. Knowledge is power, and in this game, the time you invested in gaining knowledge really mattered. I remember riding through foreign lands and crossing distant seas, always finding something new, and possibly discovering something nobody had before. The joy of exploration has never been so real as when Darkfall first launched."

This - They definitely need to shake things up a bit by changing the location of a lot of things where possible. I too would often put on some newb gear and roam the world of Agon to both explore and find some random PVP.