Skip to main content

Topic: I really like Caravans & local banking! (Read 1030 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I really like Caravans & local banking!
Reply #15
October 11, 2015

October 11, 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF
local banking will solve everything
RoA agents reviving aged threads to trash on our glorious game. FUCK YOU!

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
RoA agents reviving aged threads to trash on our glorious game. FUCK YOU!

This guy @Copperfield is obviously an RoA operative, ban him @Ub3rgames

Protect your game!

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Getting Q1 enchanting matts from yellow and orange mobs. Boring. I'd like to see an enchanting matt conversion matrix. Whether it's only between Q1-3 matts of the same type or create a few categories and assign matts, so you could combine 2 Q1 Hearts/3 Q1 Eyes into 1 Q2 Heart or 5 Q1 Hearts in1 Q2 Heart or hell, 5 Q1 Eyes into 1 Q2 Heart, because they are are in the same category. Adjust as needed.

I've posted a lot about taking Gold out of holdings and it's Clans getting paid with the only currency we have in the game, to sit on their ass. They don't really have to venture out into the world to do, well anything.

Reply #18
Idiots calling for sub only forums when everyone in the game at this time is subbed.

I expect nothing less from fnights.

I can't wait till Uber does their big "pivot" and all you fanboys will cry rivers of tears.

It's not about vision. It's not about what was promised. Bottom line it's about the money.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
It is about money, and that is why they would not pivot toward a Darkfall game design that has failed 3 times lol

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Idiots calling for sub only forums when everyone in the game at this time is subbed.

I expect nothing less from fnights.

I can't wait till Uber does their big "pivot" and all you fanboys will cry rivers of tears.

It's not about vision. It's not about what was promised. Bottom line it's about the money.

I guess we have to say active sub for forum access so everyone gets the point. IF you don't have an active sub, you aren't subbed. It's up in days.

Reply #21
The metrics that actually matter, revenue and active players, currently point to no pivot needed.
Sorry to disappoint those who would prefer no local banking, it is here to stay. ;)

For the loot tables and reasons to siege, that's another matter.
Change is needed and in progress. Please allow us to focus on regular player issues first.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Get Clans off their asses and into the world instead of reaping insane income from sitting at holdings, with no real reason to war anyone.

Reply #23
I love the idea of local banking and all the dependencies it brings with caravans, bridge choke points, clustered large clan holdings for regional control,etc...

But after a month of playing, very few of these things were realized.  :(

My Clan of 50+ have moved holdings 3 times, running tens of thousands of kg of gear, ores and building mods.  No big caravans just  2-3 characters / alts overburdened and slowly jogging across the world.

My Clan has holding scattered across the world,  islands, mainland north, west and even one closer to center,  none are next to each other or clustered.

So why is it that we missed all the cool goals that localization could bring  ?  It all comes down to ...

Lack of Population in a massively large world.

The cool localized goals and dreams only work in a heavily populated area which is rare in our world and will only be less frequent as the population levels out after launch.

Jesus 3 years in development and they hardly have anything to show for it...Trying to not doom and gloom, but many mmorpgs are made in 5 years from the ground up...