Skip to main content

Topic: Just my theory about old company. (Read 580 times) previous topic - next topic

Just my theory about old company.
Hello, i do not post alot, but when i do, i make sure that i have to say something.
So i have this theory why Adventurine and mr. Tasos sold dfo licence to two different companies. As we all know Adventurine went bankrupt, but what do we know about that? I think they still working in underground, observing two companies who has their baby. They are analyzing the data and trying to see patterns what people like, of new ideas both companies bring to the table. When you think about this, it makes total sense ! They want to avoid  taking risks again, after DFUW fiasco. So they let those two companies lead the way, risk their own money and put in hours into modding the game. And the reason behind this, sooner or later, with the new data they got... they will come up with DF 3.0 sequal to DF UW !!!

HAIL MR TASOS.
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:38:32 pm by Monolitas

Re: Just my theory about old company.
Reply #1

Reply #2

Does this guy look like he has a plan, or even know what one looks like?

Reply #3

Does this guy look like he has a plan, or even know what one looks like?

Reply #4
The Truth is out there if you search for it. This man is on to something!

We all know how darkfall was funded by an anonymous oil shiek.

Well DND is being funded by cryptocurrency.

Tasos current job...

Chief of Digital Marketing at PARKGENE PTE LTD, a blockchain.

Tasos is flush with cash.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Funny theory, but we already know Aventurine is non-operational, just a shell company siphoning in these minor revenue streams into Zad's bank account (AV's former CEO).

They aren't working on anything else. UW's assets are frozen. There is no mobile department. And even Tasos left the company long ago - supposedly working for a slot machine manufacturer.
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 04:16:11 pm by Raap
Proud member of TD.

Reply #6
Sounds like wishful thinking, but hey its a nice fantasy to live in
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #7

Reply #8
Plot twist BPG and Ub3r are all applying to work for AV and the more successful dev team will be hired to work for tasos in development for Darkfall Soulwars

Reply #9
DFUW fiasco.

This was about the only thing I could follow :/
'Combat will be great - The reason combat will be great is because we will make it great - However, if combat isn't great we will change it so that combat is great, therefore - Combat will be great.' paraphrased from the core circular logic answer to all questions department