Skip to main content

Topic: trial key (Read 406 times) previous topic - next topic

trial key
I'm a DF1 vet just found out about this new dawn, are there trial keys out there to let people try the game before buying? I live in miami so curious about ping too..

Re: trial key
Reply #1
Type this trial key in command line window to check ping:

ping darkfallnewdawn.com

Reply #2
There are no trial keys. But 9,99 isn't asked too much.

If you want to know whats different compared to old DF1, check out this: https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9410.msg148735.html#msg148735

Also check out the patch notes: https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,7478.0.html

Re: trial ke
Reply #3
@guccimane - Also, what people haven't told you so far is that it's a one off payment right now ; there is no recurring subscription, despite what the whatsite says, so it's essentially buy to play - for now. So get in and get some free additional months of playtime in while you can.
  • Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 08:23:43 am by pellaz
Did you know you can ignore toxic posters, stopping the forum from showing you the text of their posts? Starving trolls eventually move on. Please don't feed the trolls.

Reply #4
Also if you wanna ping the game servers (instead of website), ping:
indev-1.ub3rgames.com
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #5
How's the population in general / american population on the game? I might subscribe tonight if the game isn't dead

Reply #6
EU afternoon + primetime I very often find other players and in general have fun with clannies.
I don't play much in late EU time, so I have no idea how populated it is for NA primetime, but I hear people saying there's more activity in EU than NA times.

Since 10 € isn't much, I'd recommend you give it a whirl and see for yourself ;)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #7
just subbed and downloading now, see you guys ingame :).

Reply #8
How's the population in general / american population on the game? I might subscribe tonight if the game isn't dead
online is 20 fanboys,50 alts,and very boring pvp with broken magic.
  • Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:38:14 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #9
oh,sometimes,once a month,they log in for 15 min siege.Thats it.

Reply #10
liars

Reply #11
Maybe leave Kholesh once in a while and stop hunting critters, crybaby.

Reply #12
Maybe leave Kholesh once in a while and stop hunting critters, crybaby.
liar moron

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
liars

You join the company of thousands of players waiting for the game to be finished ^^

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #14
liar moron
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9654.0.html

But I see you already removed your YouTube channel again. Most likely because you realized how retarded that was.