Skip to main content

Topic: RoA Vusion battle ground queue, no gear drop on death, etc (Read 666 times) previous topic - next topic

RoA Vusion battle ground queue, no gear drop on death, etc
Yesterday BPG talked about changing their VCP. You will be able to queue up. As soon as enough people signed up, you will be thrown into a timed event. If you die during this time event, you keep you gear at respawn  so you can keep fighting.

The whole project is all over the place with their Vusion...
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Re: RoA Vusion battle ground queue, no gear drop on death, etc
Reply #1
lmao go kill ur self seriously

guy trades/crafts on games and thinks his opinion matters

fucking sad
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #2
Yesterday BPG talked about changing their VCP. You will be able to queue up. As soon as enough people signed up, you will be thrown into a timed event. If you die during this time event, you keep you gear at respawn  so you can keep fighting.

The whole project is all over the place with their Vusion...

lol I havnt read that part since I read they are reducing back damage in PvP. They are a fucking mess. At least we dont have to worry they will compete with ND

Reply #3
RoA Q&A stream with their developers

2 hours 47 min stream 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/268597214
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 04:13:40 am by lambdaExpression
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I'd play a darkfall que system but only with original combat. Those guys are getting so far out of whack with combat, I won't bother
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #5
Queue system will be a total disaster because after awhile loosers will stop queing. The elites in all version of DF tend to gang up together for easy mode. Average players will quickly get tired of donating gear to top 2%. Unless they completely remove full loot as they somewhat hinted, I don't think this will work.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:28:31 am by lambdaExpression

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I thought you didn't drop gear upon death with that system? How will they be donating gear?

Don't just fall back to some rinse/repeat elitist one liner man, come on.
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
I thought you didn't drop gear upon death with that system? How will they be donating gear?

Don't just fall back to some rinse/repeat elitist one liner man, come on.

wow so the loosing team keeps all the gear at the end of the VCP?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
It's not about gear, it's about ego.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
If you die during this time event, you keep you gear at respawn  so you can keep fighting.
Your own words

Reply #10
If you die during this time event, you keep you gear at respawn  so you can keep fighting.
Your own words

Yes but I thought at the very end you have perma death and you drop all loot. We will find out soon on this egobox .

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Ah, I see. Then I wonder if I can just leave if I die once before the event is over or if it will be like pubg.

Reply #12
Yesterday BPG talked about changing their VCP. You will be able to queue up. As soon as enough people signed up, you will be thrown into a timed event.
nothing wrong with it,its better than 2 hours riding in dead textures.
I cant raise my skill due to low online.But if i will be able to act non stop,like in dota2,then my skill will grow.
Pure action instances is better than useless 2-5 hours riding.
Since df dont have 5-10k players,instances is best way !!!
Dont talk me about duels,morons.Duel is not same as pvp.
If we have 24/7 active timed event,to pvp non stop,than game will raise!!!Timed event not bad for 2018 dead df. I hope they will also stream this timed event vcp,so masses will see best pvp in the world.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:55:54 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #13
riding 2-3 hours in dnd to die in 30 sec is most retarded thing.Ofcourse timed event is better.
Dont have 5-10k players?Dont worry,timed event is best analogue.
Its better to join timed event and have action,than just run in circles in empty city in dead server.
I want to pvp nonstop,but in stupid dead df you can only ride 2 hours and die.Timed event instance is amazing solution.
Ofcourse 5-10k players openworld is the best,but it will never happen,so timed ivent good.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:07:08 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #14
riding 2-3 hours in dnd to die in 30 sec is most retarded thing.Ofcourse timed event is better.
Dont have 5-10k players?Dont worry,timed event is best analogue.
Its better to join timed event and have action,than just run in circles in empty city in dead server.
I want to pvp nonstop,but in stupid dead df you can only ride 2 hours and die.Timed event instance is amazing solution.
Ofcourse 5-10k players openworld is the best,but it will never happen,so timed ivent good.

You post like one of those China bot's.

and yes, the humor wasn't lost on me that BBG shit all over their DF game with the proposed changes. It's been enjoyable watching you idiots try to criticize ND without mentioning the complete shit show RoA has become