Skip to main content

Topic: Gathering Titles (Read 195 times) previous topic - next topic

Gathering Titles
Anyone able to explain the benefits (%'s, etc.) of the gathering titles (Herbalist, Labourer, Cook). Specifically looking at their benefits for gathering (I already understand their crafting benefits).

Thanks.

Re: Gathering Titles
Reply #1
Anyone able to explain the benefits (%'s, etc.) of the gathering titles (Herbalist, Labourer, Cook). Specifically looking at their benefits for gathering (I already understand their crafting benefits).

Thanks.

If I recall correctly from tests by a friend, the title mostly effected speed and slightly effected the rare to common ratio of the node, though it was just a minor difference but im pretty sure it knocked ~2 min off a 15 min node and maybe a little more.

Reply #2
If memory serves, people who tested gathering titles during InDev said it's something like 20% faster gathering (multiplicatively stacks with Gathering Mastery) and 40% less stamina usage for gathering (maybe it's 20% less, but you also lose 20% less from spending less time gathering)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #3
I remember very clearly that an alt with 1 skill and 100 title was about even with my 100 mining + 100 mastery main who didn't have a title