Skip to main content

Topic: Alignement meditation penality (Read 417 times) previous topic - next topic

Alignement meditation penality
Some day ago i'm down to +8 Alignment, I prayed in a church returning to +12 but, after 5 days, I still take a lot less meditation from quest (Last day 3.700 instead of 5.200). How many days need for return to normal?

Re: Alignement meditation penality
Reply #1
IIRC it takes 60 days to completely reset Alignment Track Record. Don't remember well, but it's either 30 or 60 days.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
IIRC it takes 60 days to completely reset Alignment Track Record. Don't remember well, but it's either 30 or 60 days.
Does it really take that long?? Damn that's definitely a bit way overkill, honestly, especially for someone who didn't even went into the red but remained blue, even if down to +4/+8.

Losing 4/8 alignement and still remaining blue can be due to a lot of factors, either it being just looting a tomb or killing without ganking someone that was harrassing you....punishing someone for such a little "crime" for 30-60 days is way too punishing imho.

Imho, the speed at which your track record should reset should depend on the aligmenent you reached when you did your last crime (so for someone going lower and lower in the red it would take longer and longer, but for someone doing just something and still blue, it should take much less to reset)

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I think it was 25 Days for a 260% passive bonus
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #4
I think it was 25 Days for a 260% passive bonus
Ahh ok, it is that it gives you a passive bonus if you are at max alignement, then?
I didn't know about it

Reply #5
When your Alignment Track Record and your Alignment are both at max, you get +160% bonus reward from quests (x2,6)

Each point of Alignment gives you +2,5% bonus reward (for a total of 30% at +12 alignment), so Alignment Track Record accounts for 130% of the 160% bonus

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,1520.msg43446.html#msg43446
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #6
Noice. So not only do -100 have 28 days to max out alignment but they also have to wait 25ish days to get optimal gains. Waiting is content.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #7
Noice. So not only do -100 have 28 days to max out alignment but they also have to wait 25ish days to get optimal gains. Waiting is content.
No, first time ever not going red is content. And I like it.

Reply #8
Silly post.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Poor e-murderers :(

Reply #10
I think most of the people which are red arent even bothering with quests, meditation etc. Any wat. I doubt they still play Because not everyone likes the waiting game. Ive given up after I went red the 2nd time and it went downhill afterwards. I think most of the people ran out of med points a month ago. I mean capping empty villages aint really something I want to do if I am playing a game.
Mr. Wam Wam