Skip to main content

Topic: Calling all atheists (Read 1692 times) previous topic - next topic

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Calling all atheists
yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Calling all atheists
Reply #1
Anybody bothered by me repeating this statement?

Reply #2
yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Welcome back.

Took another break for a week huh ?

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

Welcome back.

Took another break for a week huh ?

how do you stick around this forum and not play it still bewilders me

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Soeth backwards is Theos

Reply #5
No, it is Hteos.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
So you are actually brain dead then.

Reply #8
Why would an atheist care what you believe?

Only the religious feel they need everyone to think like they do, atheists by their very nature are indifferent to others fantasies as long as they dont try and force those beliefs in real world ways.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Lol, god exists weather you believe it or not

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #10
Atheism is just a different type of Religion.

Reply #11
It really is not.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #12

i dont want to say "believe" or "dont believe" - i say just try to listen ... nothing more. Afterwards try to use the biggest gift you got by YOUR God.. The brain ,)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYnjDCZUV6A
  • Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 12:25:54 pm by Prometheus
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #13
It really is not.
It is just a different type of faith. Since you can't verify or falsify the existence of God, Atheists decide to "not believe" in a God.

Reply #14
It really is not.
It is just a different type of faith. Since you can't verify or falsify the existence of God, Atheists decide to "not believe" in a God.
Not believing in something does not make it a religion.

I also don't believe in Tooth Fairy. Does that mean my religion is "not believing in tooth fairy" ?

I'm not saying there is no omnipotent being (one could call me an agnostic), I'm saying is: gtfo with forcing your beliefs onto other people.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club