Skip to main content

Topic: Players leaving, UberGames calls being red "ironman mode" (Read 3596 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Players leaving, UberGames calls being red "ironman mode"
Reply #135
Did every red player quit today? Lol

Only the dummies. You can literally be -56 to blue in 2 weeks.

Some people have better things to do ivar than wait 2 weeks in this version of darkfall with this population.

It's effort and it's easier simply to not long in and play a game that's more fun with players. #truth

DND still is the best full loot persistent World PVP game. It gets better every patch.

People just need to take a step back when they echo the stupid shit you posted. If the server is soo unpopulated we (skd) wouldn't have been outnumbered at every VCP for the most part and dropped Aradoth. I'm still finding fights everyday. If you just play the game and prayed every day at the end of your session it wouldn't be a problem, and every game requires a certain amount of effort.

@SomeBK You should just come solo man. It's stress-free and you can just enjoy the game for what it is

Well its not stupid is it your just a blinded fanboy.

Alot of people are inactive in SKD and alot of clans, the game is on life support, you know the situation though you left the clan because of the fallout of the game being so dead and our activity was low and the clan dropped alot of holdings, so wtf are you talking about lol.

How can you spin that as a positive? Good job on finding PVP as one player playing solo. You literally need to only find one other player at a village in centre map to spin your success story of getting action. Bravo sir, that really reflects the game being healthy and fun. If anyone talks shit its you.

I dont eat at a shit restaurant then the waiter comes over and says how was the food, id tell him it was shit, the reality of this game is that its in a poor state, if you want to ignore that its up to you, if thats how you cope with things but it spinning bullshit is just hilarious. Denial is not only a river in Egypt it seems.

I'm far from a fan boy, I just play the game and when I stop enjoying it I'll stop playing. You guys carry this forumfail shit over to the game and destroy any fun you could possibly have.

I left the clan because they were pulling back to Ruby and I just didnt want to live down there not because of any fallout of the game?. SKD is a awesome clan we just lost too many active guys for our holdings, all the clans at the VPC's fighting the day we dropped Aradoth had more guys on the point then we had actives. Just because SKD shrunk down doesn't mean the game is dead, hense the sig.

There was always pvp to found around aradoth, and I have not hit a VCP since I moved to dwarf lands. There are just groups of people around along with the random solo guy.

I may come back to play solo or just back with the people I enjoy playing with. Either way, I need a break from the game and got burned out during inDev. Launch forced me to come back before I was ready. Have fun out there

When you come back, try the solo thing and pop into groups when you want man. I'm having a lot fun, dwarf lands is easy mode. For a small % I'll bird dog for ya.

Are you broken in the brain living in a delusion of sunshine and rainbows.

Theres very few players active who play, no incoming new players, no politics, no sieges, it's stale and dead. Every clan is inactive and losing people cross the board, what sauce have you been drinking?

Prove me wrong on what I say i beg. Show the entire forum and community how the game world is booming.

I played the game at release when it had 10k+ players to when both servers had 2k actives. Don't lecture me on what's fun in this game or have it's intended to be played because you clearly have no idea.

You don't have to leave a clan to stay in a location you want to be in lol. We had people on yssam, ruby and centre for weeks and weeks, we are blue as well, so you leaving again makes no sense.

And you say I talk shit lol. I can't believe the nonsense I am reading.
  • Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:17:45 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #136
I have to agree with @Machinist

The population is definitely lower than close to launch which can make even pve seem more dull.

The thing I'm most upset with are the community of carebears that would rather buy holdings than siege them. Or the true forum warriors hell bent on race wars that they'd give people shit if they were fighting their own race.

If the last two weeks of lack of sieges were any scope into the future, I'd say the game is left with softees that are waiting for the aracs to get bored or broke before they decide to make any moves.

Pathetic that the only sieges dropped during the reduced war dec costs were still only dropped by aracs.

Have fun holding hands guys. Hopefully shit hits the fan when I come back
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #137
Did every red player quit today? Lol

Only the dummies. You can literally be -56 to blue in 2 weeks.

Some people have better things to do ivar than wait 2 weeks in this version of darkfall with this population.

It's effort and it's easier simply to not long in and play a game that's more fun with players. #truth

DND still is the best full loot persistent World PVP game. It gets better every patch.

People just need to take a step back when they echo the stupid shit you posted. If the server is soo unpopulated we (skd) wouldn't have been outnumbered at every VCP for the most part and dropped Aradoth. I'm still finding fights everyday. If you just play the game and prayed every day at the end of your session it wouldn't be a problem, and every game requires a certain amount of effort.

@SomeBK You should just come solo man. It's stress-free and you can just enjoy the game for what it is

Well its not stupid is it your just a blinded fanboy.

Alot of people are inactive in SKD and alot of clans, the game is on life support, you know the situation though you left the clan because of the fallout of the game being so dead and our activity was low and the clan dropped alot of holdings, so wtf are you talking about lol.

How can you spin that as a positive? Good job on finding PVP as one player playing solo. You literally need to only find one other player at a village in centre map to spin your success story of getting action. Bravo sir, that really reflects the game being healthy and fun. If anyone talks shit its you.

I dont eat at a shit restaurant then the waiter comes over and says how was the food, id tell him it was shit, the reality of this game is that its in a poor state, if you want to ignore that its up to you, if thats how you cope with things but it spinning bullshit is just hilarious. Denial is not only a river in Egypt it seems.

I'm far from a fan boy, I just play the game and when I stop enjoying it I'll stop playing. You guys carry this forumfail shit over to the game and destroy any fun you could possibly have.

I left the clan because they were pulling back to Ruby and I just didnt want to live down there not because of any fallout of the game?. SKD is a awesome clan we just lost too many active guys for our holdings, all the clans at the VPC's fighting the day we dropped Aradoth had more guys on the point then we had actives. Just because SKD shrunk down doesn't mean the game is dead, hense the sig.

There was always pvp to found around aradoth, and I have not hit a VCP since I moved to dwarf lands. There are just groups of people around along with the random solo guy.

I may come back to play solo or just back with the people I enjoy playing with. Either way, I need a break from the game and got burned out during inDev. Launch forced me to come back before I was ready. Have fun out there

When you come back, try the solo thing and pop into groups when you want man. I'm having a lot fun, dwarf lands is easy mode. For a small % I'll bird dog for ya.

Are you broken in the brain living in a delusion of sunshine and rainbows.

Theres very few players active who play, no incoming new players, no politics, no sieges, it's stale and dead. Every clan is inactive and losing people cross the board, what sauce have you been drinking?

Prove me wrong on what I say i beg. Show the entire forum and community how the game world is booming.

I played the game at release when it had 10k+ players to when both servers had 2k actives. Don't lecture me on what's fun in this game or have it's intended to be played because you clearly have no idea.

You don't have to leave a clan to stay in a location you want to be in lol. We had people on yssam, ruby and centre for weeks and weeks, we are blue as well, so you leaving again makes no sense.

And you say I talk shit lol. I can't believe the nonsense I am reading.

I saw new players with halo's 2 weeks ago in human lands when I was doing the starter quests for med and I've seen more people in a single random dwarf NPC then I have in the entire alfar lands. I ran into a red my first 5 mins there (ghosti), ran into a group of reds later and I ran into a Pi Bo guy my second day who was a straggler from a group of reds who got wiped. I've seen people in both dungeons I've gone too and even saw a couple perk guys at lone bank with a tower. There are people playing, and when I went out to pvp from aradoth as our clan activity dropped I found people as well. A lot of it is perception- you read its dead, you log in, discord is a bit negative, dont see anybody in game- game must be dead. Aradoth had reds dropping by almost every time I was online. I was waiting for somebody to scream spy!!!!!1!!! lol

and I went human remember? which worked out because the guys were going back to blue and I didnt want to move back to ruby/away from my main bank again. That wasn't any fun at all.

Reply #138
you saw 2 new alts being brought? WOW.

full on retard.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #139

full on retard.

yes grinding on green mobs in starter area's is what I do with my alt [eye-roll]....can you be a bigger bitch? You have become the driest vagina on this forum hands down.

Reply #140
I'm sure they will add alignement reset once they launch!

Reply #141

full on retard.

yes grinding on green mobs in starter area's is what I do with my alt [eye-roll]....can you be a bigger bitch? You have become the driest vagina on this forum hands down.

i actually have done the starter quests about 3 times on 2 accounts because they give 100 ghostly taint long with other stuff, pat has done them about 35 times and its easy i did it while watching tv series, so the people you saw could very well be a alts, i didnt know you went human i dont follow your twitter etc.

is that the proof the game is booming and its not dead?

in a game designed for 10s of thousands of players, for clans of 100s of players (we dont even have 100s of actives on the whole server when we all have free sub), you saw a few people in the starter area while living in it (which do have the markets in and most of the overall population is blue) and you saw 1-3 reds come aradoth after a village, o i forget to add you saw a guy in the dungeon doing a med quest.

i can imagine you jumping out of your seat in amazement at seeing another life form, well sir that sounds like a action packed experience, very convincing, clearly i am the guy talking shit. sorry i upset you by saying people dont want to log in for 2+ weeks to go blue in this because that clearly isnt true.

you remind me of the father in matilda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pks7q2qyM-s
  • Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:20:54 pm by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #142
I guarantee you every red player in this game is going to leave.

Good, please do, leave and never come back, red players are anyway a mistake for the game, expecially the ones who Q_Q because they want to back blue.

True red players never ask for an alignment reset because is their way to live.

Go suck a dick you faggot.

Stay red scum. :)
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #143
I guarantee you every red player in this game is going to leave.

Good, please do, leave and never come back, red players are anyway a mistake for the game, expecially the ones who Q_Q because they want to back blue.

True red players never ask for an alignment reset because is their way to live.

Go suck a dick you faggot.

Stay red scum. :)
He's actually a 12/12 blue maharim in case you were wondering. He's just not a carebear and would gladly go red during a fight to support his team
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #144
He's actually a 12/12 blue maharim in case you were wondering. He's just not a carebear and would gladly go red during a fight to support his team

He is if support red players to back blue.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #145
Take your RP cap off. It's the forums, if the guy is a 12/12 blue maharim how is he supporting red players?

Could you have mysteriously found yet another flaw in the alignment system?

Reply #146

He is if support red players to back blue.

Im just not an idiot and understand i was wrong in thinking Ub3rs vision could happen. It cant and Ub3r needs to change his game plan for this game to survive.

Making Red playere suffer isn't that.

You argue that Red players are bad for the game because they kills noobs, and they quit.

What you fail to realise is that even if the Arac clans stayed blue,  they could still kill enemy races over and over till they quit the game.

Race Wars is just some RP bullshit that doesn't solve the problem. Just made it harder for friends to play together.

And no, this isnt WoW where you have 100 races on each faction.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #147
Abbo is in support of reds on the forums therefore his in game alignment must be set to -100. Thank you

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #148
Abbo is in support of reds on the forums therefore his in game alignment must be set to -100. Thank you
Also put him in jail IRL

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #149
Only alignment reset would also include a bank wipe.  Make a new character if u don't want to be red; what's the big deal crying about something you knew would eventually happen?  Fuck, I'm blue and I would make a new character with you all just because it's easy to frontload with exception of title locks.