Skip to main content

Topic: Darkfall 3.0 - THE FUTURE (Read 629 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Darkfall 3.0 - THE FUTURE
It's 2022, all the gaming news websites reporting on the release of Darkfall 3.0 by AdVenturine, a startup based in Cayman Islands.

13 million players were active during the long 23months of extended beta period, during which AdVenturine managed to get enough financing to finish and polish all features on their roadmap.

Next-generation gaming engine coupled with robust and scalable server architecture allows Darkfall players to play on a single realm in non-instanced game-world (realm). The performance during beta stress test events surpassed everyones expectations as one of the biggest fights involved over 63000 players fighting simultaneously in the same region without major hickups on the server. With some minor bugs, most of the players still reported good performance during the most of the battle that lasted over 18hours.

The game is set to launch globally on 2nd of April, 2022 with early-bird pre-order launch on 1st of April. With over 3 million pre-orders, the launch is set to be booming.

Bitcoin has been adopted as the game world currency during the last 6 months of beta and has resulted ib exponential share growth for AdVenturine which trippled their development team and started working on 2 major expansions during end of beta.

The game will launch on all major browsers and mobile platforms (Symbian, iOS and Android). Darkfall - the next generation browser sandbox is catered to new generation of mobile gamers. Palm sweating PvP, microtransactions and lots of manual grind - the three pillars that will keep the players hooked to this next-generation game.

So, yeah, like Martin Luther King said: I have a dream.

• Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 12:41:45 am by mrW

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Darkfall 3.0 - THE FUTURE
Reply #1
But of the 63,000 players, how many are naked alts?

Reply #2
early-bird pre-order launch on 1st of April
Is this a hoax or is that just what the Illuminati want us to think?
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Darkfall with only 3 macros on a cell phone with no full loot, pay to win and gladly accepts your grandmas iTunes linked credit cards is what it sounds like to me.

They're only 12 years behind
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
my mind is blown, i need to go pay for an hoe now.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #5
Claus is back in Athens (came from ccp games, they had cancled world of darkness)... you never know whats comin .. :o  O:)
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #6
Suppose, for the sake of argument, Av does return and launch DF 3.0.
Who would believe anything they said?
Who would have any faith  in them developing the game?

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Suppose, for the sake of argument, Av does return and launch DF 3.0.
Who would believe anything they said?
Who would have any faith  in them developing the game?

It's a new company, called AdVenturine. New ventures in the tax haven of Cayman Islands. The lead developer team is heavily based from ex core-members of SUN (mostly same guys who wrote afk mining bot) while the lead game designer is Xzyzz ZyXz himself.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #8
best thread I see in this forum since ages
ingame: Dropkick Skibba

Reply #9
It's 2022, all the gaming news websites reporting on the release of Darkfall 3.0 by AdVenturine, a startup based in Cayman Islands.

13 million players were active during the long 23months of extended beta period, during which AdVenturine managed to get enough financing to finish and polish all features on their roadmap.

Next-generation gaming engine coupled with robust and scalable server architecture allows Darkfall players to play on a single realm in non-instanced game-world (realm). The performance during beta stress test events surpassed everyones expectations as one of the biggest fights involved over 63000 players fighting simultaneously in the same region without major hickups on the server. With some minor bugs, most of the players still reported good performance during the most of the battle that lasted over 18hours.

The game is set to launch globally on 2nd of April, 2022 with early-bird pre-order launch on 1st of April. With over 3 million pre-orders, the launch is set to be booming.

Bitcoin has been adopted as the game world currency during the last 6 months of beta and has resulted ib exponential share growth for AdVenturine which trippled their development team and started working on 2 major expansions during end of beta.

The game will launch on all major browsers and mobile platforms (Symbian, iOS and Android). Darkfall - the next generation browser sandbox is catered to new generation of mobile gamers. Palm sweating PvP, microtransactions and lots of manual grind - the three pillars that will keep the players hooked to this next-generation game.

So, yeah, like Martin Luther King said: I have a dream.

i love that gif
dodgy bastard

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
So who wants to remake Darkfall as a grindy no-life browser game, that you would play while at the shitter at work or secretly alt-tab from when your boss is passing by your pc at work?

It would be like forumfall, but with blackjack and hookers. Crafting, gathering, house building, farming and full loot PvP with no real combat. Seeking funding and developers.

Reply #11
But of the 63,000 players, how many are naked alts?

5% by dev estimations, so like 40k out of 63k

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
bump, still seeking funding, please let me know if you prefer to just use paypal donation or would like me to setup a real kickstarter