Skip to main content

Topic: These forums are cancer (Read 1346 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: These forums are cancer
Reply #45
I had a profound affect on him for sure, I hadnt posted in a month and he decided to mention me just a few days ago lol

guy is obsessed

The only reason you have an effect on anyone is because the density of your retardation is so great that its created some form of IQ sucking black hole.

Dude within a week of me being here you had thrown a fit and then said you were quitting the game like a lil bitch

but nope, still here

talk about being weak and retarded

And what was i complaining over, ah yeah, the shitty travel system meaning I was stuck and it was legitimately easier to create a new char than get back while being camped.

And oh look, thats why many people have left your dying/dead game.

I remade and played a month before realising it was a waste of time to do anything other than zerg it up or run alts.

Wow, imagine my shock when I was right again, just like I have been in every other version of DF. Then again what would you know...you are basically Ub3r's pet spastic. Do they pay you in wet food or dried kibble for your legitimately retarded ramblings? I honestly envisage you as some kind of drooling, obese, gap toothed, hair lipped failed abortion of a person; a complete parody of a human being.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #46
The ND fanboys in page 3 asking for forum mods against the truth do not even play the fucking game. If anything you dipshits need to go. I know 2 of you aint played for months.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #47
fanboy > hater
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #48
fanboy > hater

Anyone including dribbling inactive fanboys > oldman zerg clan leader living in the NPC city doing nothing from day 1 who's basically bored a ton of orc players he spam recruits out of race chat off the game

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #49
Clever. Witty. And original, really original. Time to renew yourself a little, no?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ